I do hope this isn't a dumb question (video reviews)

Discussion in 'CigarPass.com Website Information' started by glennviolin, Apr 28, 2015.

1. glennviolin

glennviolin New Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Hello to all - I'd like to post a video review I did for a cigar review website, but is that a violation of the rules?  It has a title screen that mentions the site, but otherwise just reviews the product.  I was hoping to get some constructive criticism from the group members as this was my first video, but I wanted to make sure that this wasn't an infraction.  Please do let me know if this would be OK, or if I could post it if I cut out the reference to the other site?

2. Devil Doc

Devil Doc When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back

Oct 16, 2005
    New England
    As long as you don't taste hints of chocolate, roasted meat, and any other food product, I have no problem with it. :rolleyes:

Doc

3. glennviolin

glennviolin New Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Haha, Doc! None of that..I promise.  I read a review where the guy tasted chocolate, raisins, and hay. I don't have that level of discernment.  I am still learning how to taste any notes in a regular cigar, so it will be a while before you ever hear me rhapsodize about the salt-brined roast pork and hint of cardamon in the first third.  Sheesh.  So, I guess I'll post it and y'all can let me know what you think.  I just joined so I don't want to mess up. Thank you for replying!

4. golfgar

golfgar Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?

Mar 15, 2004
    St. Louis
    Best food item I can recall in a review is French burnt peanuts. Been a while.

5. MadMonk

MadMonk Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2008
    South
    Best one I heard was 7 year aged vanilla. 

6. BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine

Jan 31, 2005
    Vancouver, WA
  7. Brickhouse

Brickhouse J.C. Newman owes me royalties.

Apr 12, 2006
    Chatham, IL
    I smoked a Te-Amo once that had hints of frozen microwave El Patio red chili burritos with a single slice of Kraft cheese on top.