• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I know we don't talk politics here . . .

. . . and I'm not going to.

I just want to say that I hope everyone is actively engaged in our democracy, staying informed from multiple sources on the news, and committed to voting their conscience and better angels at every opportunity, both local and national.

That is all.

These are precarious times.

~Boar

SHOOT EM! AND STAB EM! AND NUKE EM TIL THEY GLOW! HEY!!!

Seriously though Boar.....

I know you tried, but this is the one last place I feel I can come to not even have to hear about the slightest hint of politics, or religion. :oops:

I would have applauded your post on Facebook as well put, but not here.... As someone I admire likes to say. “One man’s opinion”.

REPORTED....not really.

Boar, I would say with a great amount of certainty that the folks here are involved in whatever they hold dear to themselves politically speaking. Also, we're always in precarious times....it just depends on who you're speaking to.

CP is the last bastion of peace & quiet on the Internet for us cigar smokers....let's try to maintain that by fighting off the need to speak your version of the truth. ;)

Just because we are allowed to choose a new master every four yours doesn’t make any of us less a slave.

If voting really made a difference it would be illegal.

It’s a rigged system folks, that’s why it’s called the American Dream...because you have to be asleep to believe it.