• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you like this then you will love that

Nestsdad

I have been smoking cigars for about 7 months now. I have enjoyed most of the cigars that I have tried, but there have been a couple of brands that I didnt care for. I have posted questions about various brands and types of cigars and many of the veteran smokers have recommended some excellent cigars.

I was thinking about trying somthing different and was going to ask for recommendations when I thought of this game.

"If you like this then you will love that."

The rules are simple. Someone posts a cigar they like. The next person will respond with an answer and then will post the next cigar. For instance, let say I like Lone Wolf Robustos. I post:

"If you like lone wolf robustos, then you will love ____________."

The next person will respond with "Ashton Coronas" Then it is their turn.

It will be interesting to see where this thread goes.

Alright, I will start.

If you like Ashton Coronas, you will love ____________________.

Beast - I think you are supposed to say "If you like ____" then you will love.... I think this is kinda like that Questions game. :)

Okay, I'll help. Thanks for asking.
Diamond Crown #3. If you like La Perla Habana Perfecto's, then you'll love_________ .

Oliva Grand Maduro Perfectos.

If you like AF 858 Sun Growns, then you'll love______________

Edited by PB cause he can't type ???

If you like AF 858 Sun Groens, then you'll love__La Luna Maduros

If you like AF Hemingway Work of arts, then you will love_______________

If you like AF Hemingway Work of arts, then you will love Punch Gran Cru PUNCHITO

=======================================

If you like Onyx Reserve, then you'll love _____________________