• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Thanks Paul....just received the pass at home. I"m still at work but will post my P/Ts tonight for approval. Thanks again, brother.

It appears I made a mistake in my P/T's. I purchased my love affair as part of a sampler at an event where everything was discounted, so had to look up MSRP. I used vitolas.net and came up with a price of $20. Also when I looked at serious cigar or cigar place I didn't see this cigar. However, when I walked into a B&M recently I saw the price was ~$12. I plan to send the LG Small Batch to Charlie on Monday. For clarity, I wasn't really trying to get the small batch, but trying to put the love affair.

Here are my proposed P/Ts for approval. Thanks.

P: Opus X Heart of Bull T:101 Skull and Bones FOAB
P: Tatuaje Regios Reserva T:99 Tatuaje Wolfman

Lookin' good Isy and as always, it was great talkin' with you yesterday. Thanks for being part of the "Pass" brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Lookin' good Isy and as always, it was great talkin' with you yesterday. Thanks for being part of the "Pass" brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks brother. It was great talking with you and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Batten down the hatches, Chuck....I'm coming home!

Thanks brother. It was great talking with you and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Batten down the hatches, Chuck....I'm coming home!

Lock up your women, Isy will be up here in NY soon, LOL....... :D

ok guys get your last licks on the contest when the pass lands back at the FATGUY it ends :cool:

The "Pass" has landed here safe and sound. I'll get with Ian and set up a good time to return the box to the "husband-to-be". Thanks to everyone that took part in this memorable pass and for all of you that got involved in MOBIG's contest. Pictures will definitely be uploaded as we unload this baby........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Looking forward to the pics and thanks for having me brother I had a lot of fun.

Good luck Ian and see you boys next month!

Paul

Charlie is here at my house now.
42574969-0ddc-8b69.jpg

This is Charlie and my fiance, Ronnie.

I can't thank you guys enough. This is amazing. I am humbled by your generosity, thank you all for participating and for the extras. This place and it's members are the best. I can't wait to see most of you at the QSH.

Also, thank you Paul for keeping the pass updated.

Again, thank you all.

I want to also thank all of you very much as well. Isy, thanks for the Ortega cigars, you are the best! Ian, the box of Little Monsters was totally unnecessary and the short Upmanns we'll enjoy in a few years from now :D. Paul, thanks for taking over the Pass list and ensuring the Puts & Takes were updated. All we have left now is for Ronnie & Jesus (MOBIG) to pick a winner of the photo contest, this should be good......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I can't thank you guys enough. This is amazing. I am humbled by your generosity, thank you all for participating and for the extras. This place and it's members are the best. I can't wait to see most of you at the QSH.

Again, thank you all.

Man Ian...with the wedding right around the corner, are you starting to get all mushy on us now? :love: If I hear from Isy that you cried at the wedding ceremony, I'm gunna slap you at the QSH! :laugh:

Bro, all kidding aside, we couldn't have done this whole thing for a nicer guy, we all enjoyed doing this my friend! This Pass was just one of the many special things that will happen to you both leading up the your wedding day. It's all about great memories....and remember, always take a moment now and then to take that mental snapshot of what's going on around you two because it's all going to fly by in a flash!

Also, make sure you guys bring plenty of pictures of the wedding to the QSH. I bet Ronnie is going to be a beautiful bride, so you better be lookin' your best on that big day...and we all can't wait to meet the newly crowned Mr. & Mrs. Cowen on August 11th!

PS: Well, now that I think about it, the fact that Charlie headed this up, he's probably a NICER guy :laugh: ....but we all still love ya' anyway Ian ;)

Again, thank you all.

Man Ian...with the wedding right around the corner, are you starting to get all mushy on us now? If I hear from Isy that you cried at the wedding ceremony, I'm gunna slap you at the QSH!

Bro, all kidding aside, we couldn't have done this whole thing for a nicer guy, we all enjoyed doing this my friend! This Pass was just one of the many special things that will happen to you both leading up the your wedding day. It's all about great memories....and remember, always take a moment now and then to take that mental snapshot of what's going on around you two because it's all going to fly by in a flash!

Also, make sure you guys bring plenty of pictures of the wedding to the QSH. I bet Ronnie is going to be a beautiful bride, so you better be lookin' your best on that big day...and we all can't wait to meet the newly crowned Mr. & Mrs. Cowen on August 11th!

PS: Well, now that I think about it, the fact that Charlie headed this up, he's probably a NICER guy ....but we all still love ya' anyway Ian

Lmao! I'd deserve to be slapped, my friend.
Thank you and I'm sure Ronnie will have lots of pics. Can't wait to see you brother.

Agreed with the previous statements, Ian, you're one hell of a guy I wish you and the Mrs the happiest of futures!