• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

You can bet on brother, I'll make it happen here in the near future!

Speaking of that, I need to smoke a H. Upmann Mag 48! YOU ROCK!

Congrats Ian and Ronnie and the best of luck to you on your wedding day and I can't wait to meet you both Next month.

Glad I could help you guys out with the pass list I had a lot of fun with it.

Paul

Hey, thanks for running that list Paul.

Thanks again Charlie and congrats Ian. This pass was a good time.

Thanks for running the pass Charlie and Paul. More importantly congrats to Ian and Ronnie. Hope the best for the your wedding day and everyday thereafter.

Congratulations to Ian and Ronnie ! Awesome job Charlie. Thanks for letting me be a part if this.

Congrats Ian and Ronnie and the best of luck to you on your wedding day and I can't wait to meet you both Next month.

Glad I could help you guys out with the pass list I had a lot of fun with it.

Paul

We are looking forward to meeting you as well brother. Thanks again!

Hey, thanks for running that list Paul.

Thanks again Charlie and congrats Ian. This pass was a good time.

Thank you, it was a lot of fun.

Congratulations to Ian and Ronnie ! Awesome job Charlie. Thanks for letting me be a part if this.

Thank you sir.

Ian and Charlie...this was a great pass. Thanks for letting me participate. Congrats again to you Ian on your pending marriage to Ronnie. Look forward to see you at the QSH. Good work on this Charlie. Between working, planning the QSH, running this pass, it's a wonder you have any time left to enjoy a cigar. Again...well done.

Ian and Charlie...this was a great pass. Thanks for letting me participate. Congrats again to you Ian on your pending marriage to Ronnie. Look forward to see you at the QSH. Good work on this Charlie. Between working, planning the QSH, running this pass, it's a wonder you have any time left to enjoy a cigar. Again...well done.

Thanks Dave, see you next month.

Great pass gents, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the QSH next month! Thanks Ian and Charlie!

Edit to add: Thanks also to Sims and Chief for swapping the order and expediting the pass, I wouldn't ahve been able to participate without those guys helping out.

Caption Contest: "Why does my mom always say she should have swallowed?"

ok guys we have a winner 2K6TBSS congrats bro!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
so pm your addy bro!

Outstanding MOBIG! Thanks for running this and congrats 2K6TBSS!

Paul

Damn, I leave for a week due to some positive life changes, and I miss a crap load of stuff in this pass.

Congrats Ian! Thanks for allowing me to be part of this pass, I really enjoyed it.

Mobig, I will reply to your PM shortly. Thanks all!

Congrats Jeff and thanks for running the contest. I think we're done here, Rod please move this "Pass" to the Completed Cigar Pass section. Thanks........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I knew I should have posted a caption in English! :laugh:

Congrats to the winner and great job Jesus!

Ok... so here goes nothing.

P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
t: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

P: Tatuaje Wolfman 15.50
T: LG Small Batch 3 15.83

Put: FFOX Reserva D'Chateau 14.00 plus age
Take Padron 1926 #2 Natural 15.10

Put: Partagas Lusitania 05/2005 12.06 plus age
Take H Upmann Sir Winston 13.96

Now I have 2 questions. Can anyone help me with a value on the Partagas Master Series I really like those but I can't find a value? And Does the age one the opus and the lusitania make up for the prce differential?

Pssst! The OTHER pass.....

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/72147-days-of-summer-virtual-pass/

Ok... so here goes nothing.

P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
t: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

P: Tatuaje Wolfman 15.50
T: LG Small Batch 3 15.83

Put: FFOX Reserva D'Chateau 14.00 plus age
Take Padron 1926 #2 Natural 15.10

Put: Partagas Lusitania 05/2005 12.06 plus age
Take H Upmann Sir Winston 13.96

Now I have 2 questions. Can anyone help me with a value on the Partagas Master Series I really like those but I can't find a value? And Does the age one the opus and the lusitania make up for the prce differential?

:laugh:

:thumbs:

LOL