• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Can ChiefMD be moved in the order? I know that this is several people away, but he lives in Jake's and mine general area. We could another "Sit your ass down" P/T's if it is okay with you Charlie. Then, I can either mail or drive it up to Joe in Austin. It just doesn't seem logical to come to Houston go to Austin then back to South Houston (yes, I consider Dickinson South Houston. Galveston is different, it's an island). Let us know what you think.,

Smokin'Sims is already assuming I wanna see all of them again. :p j/k yea that would be cool. :thumbs:

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1334802531' post='1089372']
Can ChiefMD be moved in the order? I know that this is several people away, but he lives in Jake's and mine general area. We could another "Sit your ass down" P/T's if it is okay with you Charlie. Then, I can either mail or drive it up to Joe in Austin. It just doesn't seem logical to come to Houston go to Austin then back to South Houston (yes, I consider Dickinson South Houston. Galveston is different, it's an island). Let us know what you think.,
[/quote]

No problem brother just send me a PM with the names and order you want me to move so I can send the final Texan Isy's (uptown_isy) address as he'll follow you guys then.

Also, I'll update the Cigar List shortly as I've been slacking. Been kind of busy but that's no excuse....... :rolleyes: :thumbs: :cool:

I got this out already 03113260000098917130 , Drunkfish should have tomorrow.

I strongly protest! This thing needs to zig- zag as much as possible! Especially if its hitting TX in the middle of the summer.

Also, I have Isy's work addy, so no worries unless its to be sent to his home.

I strongly protest! This thing needs to zig- zag as much as possible! Especially if its hitting TX in the middle of the summer.

Also, I have Isy's work addy, so no worries unless its to be sent to his home.

PM incoming, Joe.

Sorry for delay here are my P/Ts for review

Take Padron 1926 Serie No. 9 Maduro
Put God of Fire by Don Carlos, Robusto 2007

Take 34. 601 Green La Punta
Put My Farther Cedros Deluxe Eminentes

Take 13. DE Dirty Rat
Put Perfecxion X

Not sure what happened but I updated the original list and when I wanted to save the changes, my screen switched to another area on CP. Weird! Oh well, I'll do it again later on and save the changes as I go along. Anyway, it's good to see this baby is moving right along. Be back later on....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Chet....I'm leaving for a business trip tomorrow morning for 3+ days and should be back by Friday afternoon. Take your time and just try and get it to me by the weekend....

Charlie, I'll do a quick turn around to get it back out by next Monday morning.

Sorry for delay here are my P/Ts for review

Take Padron 1926 Serie No. 9 Maduro
Put God of Fire by Don Carlos, Robusto 2007

Take 34. 601 Green La Punta
Put My Farther Cedros Deluxe Eminentes

Take 13. DE Dirty Rat
Put Perfecxion X

These look good to me. Pending Charlie's approval.

Well guys I figure that since the Ian getting married pass is going so well we should have a CONTEST for the man of honor Ian. So after thinking in what way we can BUST HIS BALLS BIG TIME :laugh: I came up with a caption contest and after digging in his album I found this great picture of him in his collage days when he was ROCKING!!!! :laugh:

Rules
  • contest only for Ian getting married pass members ( unless Ian wants to open it for all CP members)
  • Don’t copy picture over and over I don’t want Rod complaining. ;)
  • 1 post at a time and per day lets soak in the jokes!!!
  • The contest will go on for the length of the pass. (that way Ian has something to look at everyday )
  • And for those that know Ian, you know how much of a joker he is so lets HIT HIM HARD!!! :laugh: :D
The judges will be me Ian and his future wife Ronnie. :cool:
The prize will be a premium fiver.

IAN.jpg

WOW....you just ain't right bro! He's gonna flip when he sees this. I gotta be the one to start this off. (in Rick James' voice) "Cocaine's a hell of a drug!"

"Hey, diaper lady. Here's mah diaper. *chuckle* I think I pinched one off too soon. *sniff* *sniff* Oh, aye. I left a rosebud in there for ya."

Jesus, you're an ass bro, I can't stop laughing.

I was on CP two hours ago, then I grilled some steaks for dinner. As soon as I finished I hear my phone, Isy sent me a text saying "its not right what those guys are doing to you", then I see Isy its the first to post. Thanks EC, but is that the best you can do? LMAO!

you placed the face pretty well, he's just too skinny

Also, I'll throw in another premium fiver and I'll leave it up to you Jesus, if you want to open it up to all. :D