I'm A Parent Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by MNBrian, May 25, 2018.

1. CMontoya79

CMontoya79 Newb Le professional!

Dec 8, 2008
    Denver,CO
    I don’t have crazy stories to share. I’ve been very lucky to not have mishaps. One of the funniest things was recently. While at the vet with the new pup, my daughter proudly exclaims to the vet and tech. “He’s our puppy, he’s a boy and that’s his pee pee.”as she points to his wang.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Napa_Smokes

Napa_Smokes Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Woodland, CA.
    So my wife has inadvertently taught our daughter how to start the cars. So it has now become part of the routine where she starts the car then climbs back into her car seat to be buckled in.

Last week our daughter takes my keys while I’m putting her in the car and climbs up to the front seat to start it. I go to open the door and she puts her hands up saying stop and says “ No, you get in the back, I’m driving!” Then proceeds to start he car and turn the steering wheel like she’s driving.

I can already see what 16 is going to be like.....

3. Succubus

Succubus Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    We were walking downtown when it’s pretty busy last week. Josh, as always :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: , proceeds to slap my ass. My daughter (3), thinking it’s funny, starts to slap my ass too. She’s smacking the left and he’s smacking the right, all while I’m walking down the sidewalk. This guy in front and lady behind are just smirking to themselves. I think this happens a lot, actually. :rolleyes:

4. CMontoya79

CMontoya79 Newb Le professional!

Dec 8, 2008
    Denver,CO
    :p:p:p:p:p

My daughter and I also have simultaneous ass slapping fun with mom! Bwahahahaha!

M

Succubus and Thoughts like this.
  5. Succubus

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    It’s disturbing lmao

6. Succubus

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    I saw a product at a maternity store when I was pregnant called the “peepee teepee” lol it was basically a cone that you put on top so if he pees, it doesn’t go up.

jbfurdog likes this.
  7. CBoukal

CBoukal Long time Newbie

Dec 9, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Couldn't that just be a coffee filter?

8. Succubus

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    Yep or a snow cone cone or even a Dixie cup lol

CMontoya79 likes this.
  9. Scap

Scap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Houston
    Good grief, did none of you grow up with one of these?!?

Screenshot_20180611-190249.png

Thoughts, CMontoya79 and Johnny B like this.
  10. Succubus

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    Sorry, not old enough. Although that is Josh’s birth year. And now I’m dying to know if he had one of those creepy things.

Scap likes this.
  11. kann

kann One Leg Of Fury.

Apr 29, 2011
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Hahaha... so glad I have girls.

On the "car thing", I once locked my daughter in our Jeep, buckled into her car seat when we lived in Germany. It was early and very wintery out. I guess I put the keys on the front seat and accidentally leaned on the "lock" button as I was contorting to get her into her seat in the back of our lifted Jeep. I closed the door, walked to the other side... and, "Fuck. Me.". I had my crappy Vodafon on me and was able to get a hold of my wife to come home and open up the car, and luckily my daughter was not upset as she was bundled up tight and we kept each other entertained drawing faces in the frost on the window. Probably the crappiest I had/have felt as a parenting fail in a while.

CigSid and CMontoya79 like this.
  12. Succubus

Nov 26, 2015
    California
    Well thankfully it wasn’t a hot day. But then again if it was, I’m sure you would have broken the window in like any parent would (I hope).

kann likes this.
  13. bfreebern

bfreebern Yada, Yada, Yada.

Jun 22, 2004
    Tulsa
    I assume a hard top?

kann likes this.
  14. oke&coke

oke&coke Shut up baby I know it!

Sep 25, 2014
    Honolulu,HI
    As a AAA tow driver, we got calls every couple of weeks for a kid locked in the car. It was most prominent on newer cars with auto locks.

kann likes this.
  15. Thoughts

Thoughts Forehead wrinkle king

Mar 3, 2018
    Mississippi
    My great grandparents used to have one that they played with all the time as kids. They loved it

16. CBoukal

CBoukal Long time Newbie

Dec 9, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    I was thinking the same thing :)

kann likes this.
  17. kann

kann One Leg Of Fury.

Apr 29, 2011
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Yes, hard top. And, yes, breaking a window did cross my mind. We were still pretty new there, and I honestly still have no idea how even getting someone there to unlock the vehicle would have worked. I'm sure it could have been done, but if my little pay-as-you-go cell wouldn't have worked in our little village (as it often did not), I would have been hosed because the insurance information was either in the car or in the house... which were both locked.

CMontoya79 likes this.
  18. bfreebern

bfreebern Yada, Yada, Yada.

Jun 22, 2004
    Tulsa
    That makes sense. I was hoping it wasn't a soft top, where a zipper could have solved the problem :)

19. MNBrian

MNBrian Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Bloomington, MN
    Bout time I finish this up. ;)

Thank you all for sharing your stories. I truly enjoyed each and every one! Let me tell you, there's a lot of great memories in here that give me a lot of hope as I continue on this parenting journey! :)

But two stories made me physically laugh out loud. Congrats to @Tall Paul and @Napa_Smokes for the hilarious parenting hijinks. I'm sure I have both of your addresses but PM me them anyways just so I don't pull the wrong old addy.

20. kann

kann One Leg Of Fury.

Apr 29, 2011
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Congratulations, gentlemen!