• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In New Orleans LA 12/3-12/5

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
I’ll be traveling for a short stay in New Orleans LA 12/3-12/5. Any suggestions? I may not have much “free” time but any suggestions would be appreciated.

C

I’ll be traveling for a short stay in New Orleans LA 12/3-12/5. Any suggestions? I may not have much “free” time but any suggestions would be appreciated.

C
Caesar, if you're staying near the French Quarter I'd suggest Crescent City Cigar Shop. Last time I was in there it was Curivari central. Their lounge looked nice and IIRC the staff was friendly.

Caesar, if you're staying near the French Quarter I'd suggest Crescent City Cigar Shop. Last time I was in there it was Curivari central. Their lounge looked nice and IIRC the staff was friendly.
I’m at he riverfront by the convention center . I’m certain I can stop in there to check it out.

I’m at he riverfront by the convention center . I’m certain I can stop in there to check it out.
Good spot; there's a Café Du Monde in the food court. Not quite the same experience as the Jackson Square original, but if you're strapped for time it'll check the beignet box.

Was able to stop at Cafe du monde express for Bengiets and iced coffee, pick up a couple singles from Habana Port, (2 wall humis with a kiosk, nice selection for a small retail kiosk) both at the Riverwalk outlet mall attached to my hotel. I was able to try all the area dishes I wanted, red beans and rice with andouille, gumbo, jambalaya, and etoufee. Also sampled a Sazerac, fried catfish, and fried gator tail.

And... THE Alicia Keys was a surprise guest speaker at my conference.