• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Droid App for CigarPass Now Available

Not able to login with my Android. It says bad login. Is it possible it is my username making it not work?

Lost the tapatalk plugin with the upgrade. Will reinstall shortly.

With the new upgrade, we lost tapatalk once again. Let me know when it's back so I don't start shaking like a meth addict.

Thanks Rod!

With the new upgrade, we lost tapatalk once again. Let me know when it's back so I don't start shaking like a meth addict.

Thanks Rod!

Yeah, I tried it on Saturday or Sunday and it said that it was disabled.

I believe it is the latter of the two. :(

photo-1-2.png

Any update on this?

Stuck at processing. I know Tapatalk server was down but all my other forums are working fine...Thanks for the update!

With the mobile skin, I wasn't really planning on keeping tapatalk going. Have you guys tried the mobile version of CP?

I understand if you choose to focus on other things. Just nice to have all my forums in one place and to be able to get updates. I know I am new but anything I can go to help you keep it alive I would be willing to help!

With the mobile skin, I wasn't really planning on keeping tapatalk going. Have you guys tried the mobile version of CP?

Yes, thx...after i changed to the Mobil version, I was able to once again post comments

Tim

I recently acquired my wife's OR iPad ( I finally have an OR anything!) and have been using the mobile skin to post on threads. With the newest software upgrade, I can now use the regular ip. board theme and just post right away (which is the best thing I am happy about in regards to ease of use).

My question is I cannot post in either skin, any status updates, but I can see others and I think I can add comments to theirs. Is this something that will fix itself or am I doomed to have to jump onto a regular PC or Mac just to give status updates?

<edit, nevermind, I just figured out how to do it! DOH! >

Just as a quick question is tapatalk still working for anyone? I read through this and have seen what Rob had posted about the mobile skin. I was able to log on to it that way although with tapatalk I am getting an error stating "You must complete both fields". All of the forum topics are coming up and such so I know it is updating. I would just like to see where we are going with this that's all. Thanks.

Just as a quick question is tapatalk still working for anyone? I read through this and have seen what Rob had posted about the mobile skin. I was able to log on to it that way although with tapatalk I am getting an error stating "You must complete both fields". All of the forum topics are coming up and such so I know it is updating. I would just like to see where we are going with this that's all. Thanks.

Same thing still happening for me.

Try it again. I just upgraded tapatalk on the server.