• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnny-O! Pricing & Sizes

well i finally smoked my first Cuban a couple weeks ago. i didn't know you can get them from Canada and lucky for me i am about 5-10 minutes from the border, I walked into the shop and felt like a little kid in a candy store. they had a huge selection. finally after i got my drooling in check i decided to buy the Cohiba Behike 52 which is the Cuban i have been wanting to try for so long. it cost me $60 which is a bit much i think, but still in my opinion well worth it. i will definitely buy  another soon but next time i think i am gonna get the 56 which will break my pocket for about 80 bucks. i am welcome to any suggestions on Cubans so please fill free to point me in the right direction on what to buy.

bigwill1979 said:
well i finally smoked my first Cuban a couple weeks ago. i didn't know you can get them from Canada and lucky for me i am about 5-10 minutes from the border, I walked into the shop and felt like a little kid in a candy store. they had a huge selection. finally after i got my drooling in check i decided to buy the Cohiba Behike 52 which is the Cuban i have been wanting to try for so long. it cost me $60 which is a bit much i think, but still in my opinion well worth it. i will definitely buy  another soon but next time i think i am gonna get the 56 which will break my pocket for about 80 bucks. i am welcome to any suggestions on Cubans so please fill free to point me in the right direction on what to buy.

Glad you liked the Cohiba, sounded like a really fun trip. I know a few guys that enjoy that close relation to Canada...bunch of lucky guys!

As for suggestions? PLEASE capitalize the first letter of your sentences so I know where one ends and another begins.

The older I get, the harder it is to pick up on those tiny little periods.  :thumbs:

Happy smoking!

PS: On another note, this wouldn't be the proper thread to post your comment, this thread is for John to sell his cigars. Look towards the 'Cigar Reviews' sub-section to post reviews and impressions of cigars you've smoked. Give it time, you'll figure this place out as you go.  :)

Keep smoking and you'll figure out what you like. But wow, that sounds a bit much for a cigar. If I may give a piece of advice, it would not be of a cigar, but the budget. I think for 80 loonies, you could get about 3-5 cigars up there.

lisandrodarica said:
Hello; well i finally placed a command of my  first Cuban & it will be delivered in a couple weeks. it cost me $75 which is goodd price to me.
Stop bumping old threads.