• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnny-O! SBMF

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
This is a well constructed torpedo from a world famous roller with medium brown oily wrapper, minimal veins, and a “crown” of loose tobacco on the tapered head. It’s a bit spongy when squeezed, however has a nice crunch sound, has a good weight in the hand, and after clipping off the head I find the draw perfect with taste of fresh tobacco.

After torching the foot, I take several quick puffs to get the smoke flowing, and then a long draw. The smoke is a good medium strength with a strong peppery spice on the back of the tongue and throat. Flavors are rich from the start having tastes of baked bread and cinnamon spice with a lasting finish.

A third in and the burn becomes uneven requiring some touching up. Medium to full strength smoke is flowing well through the perfect draw and white pepper spice on the back of the tongue and throat. Flavors continue to be rich and delicious leaving the palate somewhat oily with the finish lasting.

In the final half, the smoke became more of a full strength and I found myself taking much shorter draws. The burn was sharp with a medium gray ash forming that held strong until tapped off in the ashtray. Flavors begin to have a darker note, that of earth and black coffee with hints of charred wood, the finish quite lasting on the palate.

Thank you John for sending such an excellent smoke!

08-28-10JOSBMF003.jpg

08-28-10JOSBMF001.jpg

08-28-10JOSBMF002.jpg

S= Super as it is a Super Torpedo (7 X 52). Beauty pics Greg. John

Nice review Greg.

That's a very interesting looking cigar. I've always wondered what the Jonny-O cigars looked like. I've only had one of the baby salomones.