• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas City, Kansas City here I come. 6/15 and 6/16.

My kids accidently saw this over my shoulder and now I'm being inundated with "can we get one too?" Thanks, Caesar. :)

So what's the little pup's name?
Obi. As in Obi-wan Kenobi. :)

They’re fun. They’re mischievous. You’ll fall in love, you’re heart will break when they leave. There’s a handful of great books/magazines/videos that talk about the pros and cons of Bassets.

That song is an absolute classic.

Nice looking hound dog there. My wife and I just adopted a treeing walker slash black and tan. So precious but so damn stubborn!

Hope you had/have a fantastic time in KC, Caesar. Safe travels

I went to KC Saturday and returned today. We ate ate at SLAPS last evening before the Sporting FC game. Had 3 ribs and burnt ends, cole slaw and MAC and cheese. My daughter had the brisket sandwich so I was able to taste that as well. Whilst I’m on a low carb diet a few forks of the mac and cheese did find their way past the taste buds.

My take, the ribs were good, the burnt ends were mostly fat and not so good and the brisket good. The flavor of the mac and cheese was very good but a bit runny for me. Very smoky flavor as they added some smoked bacon. BBQ sauce was nothing special. In the end my daughter said she preferred KC Joe or Woodyard.

Oh and I had a good chuckle at the Sporting game, my daughter got tickets and when we arrived at the game she said our seats were in section SRO. Apparently she didn’t know what that meant. So I stood for 2.5 hours. She’s 24 and smart, you’d think she would know better. lol