• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kevin Pappas Signature Cigars

Most of all excuse me for my insensitive rebuttals, I had no intentions of condoning this behavior but I don't think it quite usual to post on a forum and be berated for doing something that you like to do or have been invoked to do. I could be wrong but I was warned, and my response was well it cannot be that bad, but live and learn. So to all I have offended, I hope your endeavours are succesful and for those who have offended, no worries, but I reallly need to apologize as I got carried away with a trait in which is most human, self-defense. For that I have humbled myself and most of all still asking myself, What the the hell just happened??

Thanks to those who PM'ed and will be sending some cigars out Monday to a few, the others I have on a list for when the sampler order arrives hopefully before Nov. 1.

till then

disfrutar

and please send me the name of the shops with the $10 Opus, I would be thankful to you for that. Maybe even buy you one.

Sounds like a nice offer, but I would recommend sending a few packs out to some of our better reviewing members and see what they say about your cigar. If the others say they like the cigar I don't mind dropping your name at my B&M for nothing. Plus what MSRP?

DG

Until the final production is run we really cannot put an exact number, but I am guessing at this point we are looking about $9 to $10, hopefully, as the big price flux is always in artwork and packaging, that could change but for now that is the main concern.

I have a list started for those that have PM'ed so please feel free.

It would be a little compromising to myslef and the other person if I would give a name, don’t you think. But to give you an answer without naming names it would be a person that moderates a forum at the least, so somebody that has extensive knowledge I guess is a good answer.

I don't understand of what importance that is though?

Seems you're doing quite nicely for yourself.

180px-Dig_a_hole2_180.jpg

Congrats on mastering cut-n-paste from The History Channel website, but once again, and borrowing from Alexander Pope, a little learning is a dangerous thing.
You really should consider WHO warned you about CP and the fact that they're a Mod. We don't have Mods, they're for children. You're at the grownup's table now. :angry:

If you feel compelled to come here and insult our membership by saying that someone "warned" you about CP, then why are you here? More importantly, if you can make a statement like that, then back it up with some names. You don't seem like the best candidate for doing PR.

My Comma Theory continues to gain credibility.

I'm seriously gonna start calling you Professor Moe... :whistling: :thumbs:

"It may be wrong, but it feeeeeellsss so right!!!" :laugh:

It would be a little compromising to myslef and the other person if I would give a name, don’t you think. But to give you an answer without naming names it would be a person that moderates a forum at the least, so somebody that has extensive knowledge I guess is a good answer.

Bet its either the Floating Fat Man or his overseer.

If you feel compelled to come here and insult our membership by saying that someone "warned" you about CP, then why are you here? More importantly, if you can make a statement like that, then back it up with some names. You don't seem like the best candidate for doing PR.

I was not insulting anyone and the comment was a general statement about Forums, not CP as a whole, but Forums in general. I would tend to say with all the backlash and insulting and comments the warning was a fair remark.

Thanks and God Bless

PS Kevin asked me a very observant question today, he asked if these that commented on why they would not buy the products due to his past, are these in any way people who probably pay for Cuban cigars without the thought they are supporting a morally questionable source.
I told him I really couldn't answer that but more than likely he could have a point. It was a good observation,.

I was not insulting anyone and the comment was a general statement about Forums, not CP as a whole, but Forums in general. I would tend to say with all the backlash and insulting and comments the warning was a fair remark.

Thanks and God Bless

PS Kevin asked me a very observant question today, he asked if these that commented on why they would not buy the products due to his past, are these in any way people who probably pay for Cuban cigars without the thought they are supporting a morally questionable source.
I told him I really couldn't answer that but more than likely he could have a point. It was a good observation,.

Nope, so get bent. I don't buy Cubans. Oh, woops, I forgot to add:

Thanks and God Bless

PS- You guys wouldn't be affiliated with the fine folks at Stanley Pappas would you?? There wouldn't be any type of infringement there right??

and please send me the name of the shops with the $10 Opus, I would be thankful to you for that. Maybe even buy you one.

[
I get my xXx and Petite Lanceros at JR Cigar's in Statesville for $10 a pop (yeah, I really do). Addy is in profile! :thumbs:

[
I get my xXx and Petite Lanceros at JR Cigar's in Statesville for $10 a pop (yeah, I really do). Addy is in profile! :thumbs:

I've gotten #4's and Perf 5's for $10 and under at JR in Paramus. And, much like Mr Jonesy, my addy is in my profile as well. :thumbs:

....so, you're in the cigar business, and don't know where to get Opies at retail?

Yeah, that's credible......B.B.S.

Bet its either the Floating Fat Man or his overseer.

Can't be either one Bruce.

[

I've gotten #4's and Perf 5's for $10 and under at JR in Paramus. And, much like Mr Jonesy, my addy is in my profile as well. :thumbs:

JR is no longer getting most of the Fuente line. Fuente is not shipping to them because of the discount they give, from what I hear.
This was coming from an employee there.

[

JR is no longer getting most of the Fuente line. Fuente is not shipping to them because of the discount they give, from what I hear.
This was coming from an employee there.
I just bought mine last month when the last Opus shipment went out. I did notice when I went to JR's main superstore in Burlington N.C. 2 weeks ago that there were no Fuente's at all. Was wondering what was going on. Now, if you cost me a free Opus because of your post, I'm gonna be pissed! :angry:

j/k :laugh:

Thanks and God Bless

Hmmmmm why does the name Caputo come up in my mind when thinking about people who would have warned him about cigar communities.

Both of them seem to have ventured into something they have little or no knowledge of.

As for your comments about people purchasing cuban cigars, this is the WWW and this is an international cigar community.

As for people's past, I think we all support those who have fallen on hard times and have been able to pick themselves up and become sucessful. The issue is how you responded to Kevin's past and questioning the members whom to WHOM YOU CAME TO. Had yo acknowledged Kevin's past and done you work as PR guy, this issues could have been completely avoided.

Several members here gave you strong, solid advice. You have have choosen to ignore most of it.

Do yo self a favor and read some of the other threads in the Cigar Manufacturers Forum. You will see that small start cigar lines/companies can garner a lot of benefit from the members here.