• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans 1/2 Poundapalooza Special!!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Super Sampler #1.png

This seems to be the most popular special as I've gotten so many requests to offer this one again...so here we go!

Save 10% off four 1/2 lbs bags of Killer Beans (plus shipping) with a savings of up to $3.70. Pick any four 1/2 lbs you'd like, they must be four different bags.

Save 15% off eight 1/2 lbs bags of Killer Beans (plus shipping) with a savings of $10.60. Pick up all eight 1/2 lbs and toss a few out to friends!

This special ends on Tuesday, June 19th at midnight. This is a great way to either sample four unique Killer Beans!

Here's what you have to choose from:
-Guatemalan Antigua
regular $8.45
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
regular $8.45
-Kalossi Knock Out
regular $8.45
-Medellin Mad Man
regular $8.45
-Brazilian Bombshell
regular $8.45
-Tanzanian Peaberry
regular $8.95
-Ethiopian Mocha Sidamo
regular $8.95
-Electric Chair Espresso
regular $10.45

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is send me a text or
email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well...remember, I know where you live!