• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Weekend Special!!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Weekend Special!!

Electric Chair Espresso for $3 off a lb and $1.50 off a 1/2 lb. Regular price is $18 per lb and $10.45 per /1lb. (USPS shipping is extra)

These beans are certified organic, bird friendly, shade grown, home schooled, breast fed and will have your hearing color if you drink enough!!!

Electric Chair Espresso
organic - whole beans - dark/medium roast - deep body

A secret Seven-Bean Blend from the Caribbean to India. It has very rich and exotic flavors, carries smoothly through milk with a full mocha finish. For the espresso connoisseur who thinks they’ve tried everything! Strap yourself in for a pleasantly shocking experience!

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well...remember, I know where you live!

Spread the Word...Coffee is Food!!!
Espresso 1 lb.png