• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for some Epic Brewing Co. beers.

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone have access to or know any Big Bad Baptist/Double Barrel BBB or Big Bad Baptista, sitting around? Oklahoma has such archaic liquor laws, we don't get this distro yet..........hopefully in a few years this will change.

I can check. BBB is usually sitting on the shelf but the other 2 variants were around months ago but probably gone now until next time they are released.

I will check. Epic just made its way to Kansas about a month ago. I will try and stop in before the weekend and see if I can find any. If so, I'll grab some and stock you with beer....again.... :p :)

I will check. Epic just made its way to Kansas about a month ago. I will try and stop in before the weekend and see if I can find any. If so, I'll grab some and stock you with beer....again.... :p :)

I love you too.

By the way, I did check my local Total Wine on friday and struck out on all 3. I'll keep looking around.