• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mail Order/On-Line sale in jeopardy?

SurfnSafari

Old School Longboard Surfer
first off I sometimes use the term mail order instead of online, as it was the preasessor of online, and I still get a few paper catalogues.

Any way was at a local B & M that is near my VA Hospital, and it has been my stopping point before making the finals 10 minutes drive to VA, and looking for parking.

New manager mentioned they (this shop) maybe forced to stop sending Cigars out of state with new federal regulation. Apprently there is a "new" law pending that would require shops to collect state tax & tacacco/cigar tax for states they ship into.

Apprently 15-20% of their business is people who live part time in Az, and reside the rest of year elsewhere. But order from AZ.

Anyone hear of this pending thing, if it true it could kill online advantage.

If you can’t take the time to use spellcheck or proofread your posts, why should anyone take the time to interpret your rambling posts and answer your questions?

Well if you have an answer to the question a reply would be nice. This was not a grammer quiz. Do you know anything about laws changing reguarding mail order/online sales? Being required to collect Tabacco tax/sales tax for state being shipped into?

If you can’t follow our community’s simple protocol , please find another cigar forum to answer your questions.