• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MLB 2011

I bought partial season tickets this year to the Reds. I'm cautiously optimistic.

From the title, I thought this was going to be about the PS3 video game. I have no skills on that.

Go Reds!!! This year's team will go up and down a bit while they find a rhythm and a way to replace a few guys lost last year. That being said, I look for a good year.

We don't talk about the Indians or get excited, but right now baseball is still fun in Cleveland.

I'll be at the CLE vs CIN game on 5/22 :D I was hoping to see one good team (the Reds) but may end up seeing 2 teams over 0.500. Hopefully it's warm down by the lake and I have time to go to more games this year.

New York Mets....greatest down the stretch "choke" team in the history of MLB

Wanna talk more shit Los? :sign:

I actually do, Brian. An all CC 5er that the Mets end up with the better record this year.

You're on. I don't have a lot of faith in the Jays because of their pitchers, but I have a feeling the Mets will fade enough in September to let the Jays pass them!

My guys are not filling me with joy yet, but it is early.

Well I don't really expect the Dodgers to be anything more than a .500 team this year but as long as they keep beating up on the Gnats I can live with that. :cool:

Charley you wanna put a fiver on who goes farther this year?

Charley you wanna put a fiver on who goes farther this year?

Well, I will concede that the Gnats look better than the Dodgers on paper but.......they are still the Gnats. So......you are on sir! :cool:

Fun fun fun fun

Will send you my addy around september my friend :D

They are pouring the Kool-Aid in Cleveland, but I am afraid to drink. The Indians are still looking respectable :)

WHOOAA..... Don't look now but somebody has just gone 9-1 over their last 10 games and are only 5.5 games behind the Gnats...... Do I dare embrace the false hope that the baseball gods will show me some love?

My team the Yankees are in an awesome battle with the RodSox at the top of the division. Nothing short of pure excitement as the reagular season comes down the home stretch. This will be fun for all to keep an eye on. Go Yanks !!!!

I actually do, Brian. An all CC 5er that the Mets end up with the better record this year.

You're on. I don't have a lot of faith in the Jays because of their pitchers, but I have a feeling the Mets will fade enough in September to let the Jays pass them!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Judgement day for the Braves today...I wonder why they always seem to wait until the end of the season to decide whether they want to make the playoffs. Probably won't matter since Philly has our number lately.

Go Braves!!! Please win today...

WHOOAA..... Don't look now but somebody has just gone 9-1 over their last 10 games and are only 5.5 games behind the Gnats...... Do I dare embrace the false hope that the baseball gods will show me some love?

Not this time ;) You guys really did pull a rabbit out of your hat though in the second half of the season, despite us still being better.

Phil, you need to send me your address. I believe I owe you a fiver.

I think the Blue Jays are a good farm team for the MLB. I'm curious how they're going to groom Kyle Drabek for his next team.

2010 MLB Final Standings

Toronto Blue Jays 85-77
New York Mets 79-83

New York Mets came about in 1962 and have won 2 World Series (last in '86)
Toronto Blue Jays came about in 1977 and have won 2 World Series (last in '93)

Except for the 2011 Red Sox, 7-20 last month of the season! Total collaps

Jonesy, how does a Jays fan end up in North Carolina??? Pat Hentgen happens to be a family friend of ours, so I always got crap for rooting for the Jays over the Tigers.