• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Modo22 - aka Ben

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well hello Ben, I've noticed you've moved from the epic Three Floyds area, to a lesser known beer area. How are things, beer wise, in Wichita? Any good places, for me to stop in for a few pints, after a long ass night of giving toys to already spoiled brats?

What are you into? Are you looking into trying new styles, or are you stuck with a few? Do you enjoy glassware or any other beer related items?

Give the old fat guy, a hint..............please.

Hey Santa, great to hear from you this year. I didn't think I would be on your nice list after what I did to that 230 year old lady elf last year!
Anyways, yes, I moved from a wonderful 3f area, but I did land in a pretty good area for beer. This region does have some winners so if you stop by for a drink, let me know and I would be happy to buy a round. As far as what I am into, I like my Pale Ales and IPAs. I like Hops! I am not the biggest fan of dark brews, but there are some I like. I am always open to trying new things, so if you have a fav I would love to try it, but typically I drink stouts/porters/BBA beers. But all that being said, I like trying new brews from new regions that I can't find here...so I am certain that what ever you send I will love. I just started this summer trying out the HomeBrew fun. I made an IPA this summer and a hopped up Pale Ale this fall....I have taken a break, but did enjoy the fun.

And yes, I do collect glassware...anytime I travel I will pick up a pint glass or something drinkware wise from the local spots.
Hope all that helps old man!

Ben - I'm still trying to get the elves off their ass and pack this shit up. I'm planning on having this out on Friday, hope that's ok. Hopefully I can get somethings in this box, that you enjoy. If not, tough shit!

Ha! Thanks Santa, take your time. I am leaving town the 21st for a week. But if I miss it I will have someone checking my doorstop. Hopefully you can find something I won't totally hate.

Ok Ben, Mrs Clause was able to get this out today, please let the fat man know when it arrives!

Attachments

• 20161221_165552.jpg
    20161221_165552.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
I'll get home Wednesday. But they arrived and are inside safe! Can't wait.

Brandon, awesome as always man! The cigars are top notch as I have wanted to try both those tats!! Beers look great and am excited to get my drink on this weekend.

Brandon, awesome as always man! The cigars are top notch as I have wanted to try both those tats!! Beers look great and am excited to get my drink on this weekend.

Let me know what you think of the beers. I sent you a few styles (stouts), hoping to change your mind.