• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My daughters cigar's

4/22/15 (that's my sister's birthday) @ 14:00
4/18/15 @ 12:00

7 lb 8 oz
7 lbs 12 oz

Oh yeah, and congrats!  Sorry for the double post...didn't wanna edit.

Birthdate:
4/10/2015
4/20/2015

Weight:
6lbs
6lbs 5oz.

Congrats Will! :laugh:  :thumbs:

Second guess:

25 April 1200L Honolulu, 6lbs.

Can't wait to hear the news, even if I don't win!

Congrats, my Hawaii Brother!

-Trey

May 8th 11:04am
May 10th. 7:04pm

Congrats and my the baby be,healthy and a ISOM in its hand.
Shit, knew I'd forget,

7.02#

6.10#

Congrats and thanks for the contest.

4/23 @ 01:23 EST
4/26 @ 04:56 EST

6 lb 1 oz
8 lb 10 oz

This contest is now closed. Will have pics, details and winners later.

oke&coke said:
NICE!  Congrats to you both, hope all is well.

modo22 said:

NICE!  Congrats to you both, hope all is well.

Exactly! Contest means nothing...how's momma and baby? Stop being too busy and give us the good scoop on health and fingers and toes! Congrats Daddy!

-Trey

Baby and mom are both doing good, 10&10. She did give us a little scare with a possible emergency c section but ended up not being needed. Both resting now, should be getting out tomorrow.

Pic has been uploaded to my gallery and I will link it when I get home. Now for some prizes shall we.

1. Birthday is on 4/22/15 at 22:06. It appears that MrAnderson has taken this one when his guess is corrected to Hawaii time. (Really?!? You want me to do math now?). All good though.

2. The birth weight came in at 7# 13 oz. Setharsis looks to have taken this one with a guess of 7#12oz.

Can someone check this out as my head is foggier then San Francisco Bay. If all looks good, send me your addy guys and will get some nice smokes to enjoy when I can. Congrats and thanks for playing everyone.

Congrats to all around! Get some sleep Oke...will be a long time until you get to again, brah!

-Trey

As promised:
med_gallery_19975_1946_859852.jpg

Oh awesome, thanks for the contest Will!  And congrats on the beautiful baby girl!

Thanks guys, will have stuff out hopefully next week. I just hope I get all the baby poop washed off my hands before I start rooting around the humidor.