• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first haul

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
First online purchase of CCs. I think I got a decent variety to see what I like and don't like. All have atleast a year of age on them. Going to Florida in two weeks, I plan to enjoy them pool side.

Attachments

• 20170320_112050.jpg
    20170320_112050.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 142
First online purchase of CCs. I think I got a decent variety to see what I like and don't like. All have atleast a year of age on them. Going to Florida in two weeks, I plan to enjoy them pool side.

Just keep in mind, that this is a public forum. I'm not saying wear a tinhat, but just be aware that things posted can be seen by anyone out there.

Congrats! The first buy is always an exciting one!

Purely aesthetically speaking though - is it just me or are ISOMs really not as pretty as non-CCs? I don't say this to be disrespectful to OP, but because I personally notice this everytime I look at my (small but nonetheless) CC collection. Just curious...

Purely aesthetically speaking though - is it just me or are ISOMs really not as pretty as non-CCs? I don't say this to be disrespectful to OP, but because I personally notice this everytime I look at my (small but nonetheless) CC collection. Just curious...

They are pretty rough looking. Good thing they often taste good.

The ones in the OP's post are very rough looking. Can honestly say none of mine look like that and more often than not the ones I have are smooth and have a more velvety feel/look to them than most NC's I've come across.

But like anything, they are leaves and some will be more toothy and fugly while others smooth and silky. Just depends what your luck is when you open the box and find what wrappers they used.