• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My newest purchase

Is that barrel ported?

If so, be careful using it for concealed carry. It will blind you at night, and if you have to pull the trigger with it tucked up tight to your body you could get a face full of hot gas or burns to your torso.

Other than that. It is an outstanding pistol for taking to the range and knocking the bull's-eye out of your targets.

Very nice. I like the M&P line, and I'd like to check out the Shield CC series. I carried the M&P 45C when I lived on the mainland after switching from a 1911.

Nice piece, you'll be happy with that. There is a gun show by me this weekend I am trying NOT to attend so I don't have to part with more of my money!

Is that barrel ported?

If so, be careful using it for concealed carry. It will blind you at night, and if you have to pull the trigger with it tucked up tight to your body you could get a face full of hot gas or burns to your torso.

Other than that. It is an outstanding pistol for taking to the range and knocking the bull's-eye out of your targets.
It is but did a lptbof research and watched some videos and they said it doesn't really effect night vision much more then nob ported

Could only get one pistol so I got something I can carry once I get my permit. Figure down the road I will get a full size.

Oh, you definitely will. You're actually in some deep shit, man. Soon you'll buy that fourth pistol and then look to build an AR, or six, and shooting will become too expensive so you'll need to start reloading and you don't want to spend too much on reloading equipment (remember, we're trying to save money here) so you'll get a single press and you'll be in your dungeon making single bullets at a time till wee hours in the morning and you'll end up being late to work and theyll fire you and then your wife will leave you because you have no job then you'll sell all your ammo and guns to try and win her back but she doesn't want you anymore because she found the man of her dreams and he has a 14" penis.

Be careful with this gun thing.

Great firearm, good choice. I got on the Glock train a couple decades ago. They fit my hands and I shoot them well, so that's what I run. The darn things seem to multiply in the safe, haven't figured that one out.....:eek: