• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Scotch Room

Damn, Randy. Great looking set up, my friend. How the hell do you decide on what to drink?

I'm not going to lie sometimes it drives me crazy. I limit myself to 3-6 oz per week unless I'm in Vegas where limits mean nothing.

haguc,
I have only had the coolidor a short while and yes I am quite aware it's kind of sad to look at. The last time I counted I had 210 cigars which is a 3-4 year supply for me.

MOBIG,
Mid 2006 I bought my 1st bottles of Macallan 12 and Oban 14 because they were on sale at Osco. That put me up to 6-7 bottles of scotch and prompted the idea the idea or a whisky collection.

Going off topic I found this board by googling Macallan 30 review after a trip to Vegas where I was treated to a few glasses by a generous high rolling buddy. I remember thinking: What kind of crazy bastid has over 100 bottles of booze on his wall? :sign:

that is a beautiful room (sheds tear). I hope to have one one day.

Love it! I have always wanted to do the same but I am in California and couldn't stomach the thought of an earthquake taking it all away.

I realize it's considered bad form to top an old tread, especially a look at me type thread like this one but I though a few might get a kick out of seeing the new swag I added to my scotch room recently. 

I made this one my avatar. No excuse in forgetting my name now! 

I don't know about you guys but some bottles are hard to throw away. As you can see I made a lamp out of this one. 

I swapped out my cooler for a larger cooler and finally a Wine A Dor. Like most of you I contacted Forrest and had some shelves and drawers made. 

The one thing I find troublesome is the more swag I put in the room the less room I have for scotch! 

PS-A new thread seemed worse! 

That is off the hook!  My daughter is a HS Senior and we just got back from a college planning event.  I just showed this to her and said "Buh-bye!"  She is now sitting across the room asking "No, seriously, Dad, you're going to keep my room the same, right?  Dad?  Dad?" 

WOW Randy that is insane! I am glad you bumped this I had never seen it. Thanks for sharing.

Paul

I'd say some day - but all the scotch I buy I drink up to fast-

Nice room Randy !

I'm not sure about this and I'm definitely not an expert on the subject....but I think you have a drinking problem.

The problem being, you don't drink enough! 

Awesome room to hang in, it must be fun after a round of golf or on Saturdays & Sundays watching football. If I had a scotch selection like that, I'd be in the Betty Ford Clinic before the Bowls & Playoffs started... :thumbs:

That is a beautiful room!  I wish I could do something like that.

Very nice additions to the room. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

Sweet setup man ! I starting my plan for my spot at home but it seems it goes down the priority list everytime I speak about with the gf. Lol

One day...one day.

louich said:
Sweet setup man ! I starting my plan for my spot at home but it seems it goes down the priority list everytime I speak about with the gf. Lol

One day...one day.

Girlfriends now have as much power as a wife these days? Boy, the times they sure are a changin'.... :laugh:

Very nice.I feel as though one should genuflect when entering.

Bayamos said:
Very nice.I feel as though one should genuflect when entering.
Good one! You made me laugh.

My friends wife called my lamp tacky. I guess it is but then again so am I.

Very nice, Randy.  Is the lamp the 750 or 1.75L?