• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My son is looking for a humi

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Anybody have anything laying around? I'm thinking 100 ct would do.

ETA I will do the deal btw

I don't have any spares at the moment not already claimed by folks I'm getting into the hobby, but cigarbid has em cheap routinely. If he's not into looks a pelican case is a nice medium for a humidor

Hey BTB, I have a really nice diamond crown if you're interested send me a pm.

Easy there...that's two posts this year....pace yourself!

:D :D :D
Hey Gary, I know. How ya been? I get on here when I can. It's finally starting to cool down here again, so I can actually enjoy smoking outside.

I have a glass top version of this one that was gifted to me for shipping cost by a BOTL:

The-Ravello-High-Gloss-Cigar-Humidor-HUM-300GR-31.jpg

There's a veneer overlap defect and only one of the bottom drawers opens. Still, I used it for years and would happily pass it along on the same deal it came to me by.

~Boar

I have a glass top version of this one that was gifted to me for shipping cost by a BOTL:

The-Ravello-High-Gloss-Cigar-Humidor-HUM-300GR-31.jpg

There's a veneer overlap defect and only one of the bottom drawers opens. Still, I used it for years and would happily pass it along on the same deal it came to me by.

~Boar

Ha ha -- I have the same one in the image. Solid piece. Stores half what it says.