• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife almost blew a gasket

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
I have been trying many samplers and had ups on speedial over the past few months and after promising a hiatus I guess a picture from my wife on the way home from the clinic.... another ups box...

Crap! I knew I shouldn’t drink and cigarbid! How am I going to explain this one...maybe a buddy lent me money and they are for him....just used that one. A dying orphans last wish....no, used that one too.

Once I get home, it goes off. A huge mushroom cloud encircles my once mediocre home in the shape of a cigar. Thanks jfields! I am undeserving and more than greatly appreciative. I hope the animals at the zoo are always awake every time you go! Thanks again!!

Enjoy brother! Nice to see a new member hanging out here and making some friends! This is a great place and I hope you stay!

Nice job John!

Honestly, that was the hardest thing for my wife to understand. Why would strangers send things. She's gotten over it, throughout the years :)

Last edited: