• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Baby Contest

9 lbs 6 oz @ 10:15 am Gonna go with the birth weight of my daughter Charleigh.

Congrats Jon!

8lbs 8 oz for the win!!! Let's roll with 11:25am. Congrats!

8lbs 1 oz 10:50am Congrats and thanks for the contest.

Thank you all that participated. Our son, David was born yesterday at 9:36AM and weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces. Mom and David did wonderful and still are. Yesterday as you can imagine- or in Tall Paul's case, can remember, was busy, exciting, tiring, long and filled with moments of "What Do I Do?" As a guy, there are moments (long moments) of sitting around without much to do. Anyway, down to business. MadMonk nailed the weight and almost got the time exactly right. Oke&coke also got the right weight but was off on the time by an hour. MadMonk wins, but oke&coke should also keep an eye on his mailbox.
Oh, and for all of you folks who guessed 9 pound babies, my wife says F* You. :D

Congrats Brother I am happy to hear all is well with your Family!

Congrats and thanks for the contest. You got a picture you can share with us?

Thank you all that participated. Our son, David was born yesterday at 9:36AM and weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces. Mom and David did wonderful and still are. Yesterday as you can imagine- or in Tall Paul's case, can remember, was busy, exciting, tiring, long and filled with moments of "What Do I Do?" As a guy, there are moments (long moments) of sitting around without much to do. Anyway, down to business. MadMonk nailed the weight and almost got the time exactly right. Oke&coke also got the right weight but was off on the time by an hour. MadMonk wins, but oke&coke should also keep an eye on his mailbox.
Oh, and for all of you folks who guessed 9 pound babies, my wife says F* You. :D
Congratulations again! And tell your wife that I had a 10lb 4oz ;) lol

Congratulations! I hope you've caught up on your sleep!

Thanks for the contest!

Congratulations, again, brother. Great photo.

Thanks again guys. We appreciate it. Tomorrow we head home. There was so much leading up to Tuesday. And it seems crazy to me that Tuesday has come and gone. Wednesday has come and gone. Thursday is all but over. Friday/Discharge Day is tomorrow and then we get to settle in for Christmas. Wow, time flies. Thank you all for the warm wishes. Merry Christmas, or the holiday if your faith and Happy New Year!