• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Looking forward to the samples. I have a feeling these are going to be quite good. ;)

Welcome to CP. I'm very much looking forward to the samples. It'd be nice to put Jersey on the map for a good cigar for once.

I have sent you a PM with some info! Hopefully we can get these in my local B&M.

Welcome to CP! Looking forward to trying some of your new brand! :)

Welcome to CP and good luck with the new brand. Samples are always appreciated. :thumbs:

Do you know something we don't know Rod? I always have trouble interpreting smilies.

-Montagieu

Greetings. I'd be very interested in trying a torpedo and / or a Churchill, and will be happy to post an honest review. PM sent.

Thanks in advance - B.B.S.

Welcome to CP. You'll find a whole bunch of great guys and gals here that support local B&M's, and vendors that are members. It's a great place to spend a whole lotta time, whether you have it to spare or not :)

I'd also love to try a sample, if you still have some to send out, and if you ship to Canada.

Best of luck with launching your brand!

Welcome to CP. I would like try a sample if you have anymore to send out.

Hope all goes well. :thumbs:

Howdy A.L. and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I'm sending you an email this morning from my office: charles.baranyai at usma.edu

Talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Good morning A.L., I just wanted to let you know that the email address you posted is not working correctly. I sent you an email the 13th and it came back stating that it's undeliverable. Then I sent you a message through through here and still haven't heard back. Hope all is working for you and we hear from you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry about that. Not sure why you had a problem. I am going to send you an email to the one you provided.

Best,
A.L.

Howdy A.L. and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I'm sending you an email this morning from my office: charles.baranyai at usma.edu

Charlie

Good morning A.L., I just wanted to let you know that the email address you posted is not working correctly. I sent you an email the 13th and it came back stating that it's undeliverable. Then I sent you a message through through here and still haven't heard back. Hope all is working for you and we hear from you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry about that. Not sure why you had a problem. I am going to send you an email to the one you provided.

Best,
A.L.

Charlie

There was a space between the e and the dot on the first one I sent after copying and pasting. It came back too. I put it all together the second time, and I have not had it sent back yet..........Did you get mine A.L?