• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Reinado Cigars has a Twitter feed Here. No activity for a while. I was looking forward to reviewing these.

-Montagieu

Me either, I even offered to pay for mine.

I did the same thing, and was told no. I was looking forward to trying these sticks. They sounded pretty good.

Twitter shows his last tweet on Jan 22nd...

Hello. I have some manufacturing delays but will be receiving samples soon. Thanks for your patience.

Any updates?

Hello. I have some manufacturing delays but will be receiving samples soon. Thanks.

I did the same thing, and was told no. I was looking forward to trying these sticks. They sounded pretty good.

Twitter shows his last tweet on Jan 22nd...

Hello. I have some manufacturing delays but am still receiving samples soon. Thanks for your patience.

Reinado Cigars has a Twitter feed Here. No activity for a while. I was looking forward to reviewing these.

-Montagieu

Hello. I have run into some manufacturing delays but will be getting the samples soon. Thanks.

Hello. I have some manufacturing delays but will be getting samples soon. Thanks for your patience.

I haven't heard/received anything...

Welcome to CP! You have been very generous so far and we look forward to seeing more from you. PMS

Good luck getting the manufacturing issues sorted out, hopefully it'll go smoothly from here. I'm sure you're looking forward to getting your product out there, as much as members here are interested in trying what you have to offer.

Welcome to CP and hope everything goes well with the production and mail-outs. Can't wait to try some new sticks.

Any information as to when they'll be available in the B&Ms?

Hello. I will be receiving the shipment very soon and will post progress as it happens. Thank you for the inquiry. I have a pic of the churchill size. You can view it at http://i47.tinypic.com/2hwh7c3.jpg

Welcome to CP and hope everything goes well with the production and mail-outs. Can't wait to try some new sticks.

Any information as to when they'll be available in the B&Ms?

Nice looking cigar. Good to hear things are on track for you. It's been a while since you'd posted an update.

Nice looking cigar, my friend.

I look forward to trying one down at the shop sometime.

Keep me posted.

Yeah, I was looking forward to these, I forgot all about this thread! Disappointment :(

Hello. I am due to receive a shipment in late July and will be sending samples as availability permits. The blend is truly worth waiting for. I appreciate your patience. Thank you.

Yeah, I was looking forward to these, I forgot all about this thread! Disappointment :(

Hello. New twitter feeds now available. Also, the website has details concerning the cigars. Thanks.

www.ReinadoCigars.com

-Montagieu

Looking forward to it. Assuming it's still the same blend from the same mfgr you mentioned, I think it'll be a tasty smoke.