• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Thank you. Hope to have the blend in B&M's sometime in September.

Welcome to CP and hope everything goes well with the production and mail-outs. Can't wait to try some new sticks.

Any information as to when they'll be available in the B&Ms?

Guess these are out there at IPCPR or whatever the acronym is.

http://scottsmythsworldofcigars.blogspot.com/2010/08/reinado-cigars-robusto.html?spref=fb

Sounds like it'd be a nice cigar. Hopefully he updates us on availability.

The review sounds great. Good luck getting your shipping sorted out! Add me to the list of people waiting to buy a sample from you!

Please IM me your shipping info and I will send the samples asap. Thank you.

Looking forward to it. Assuming it's still the same blend from the same mfgr you mentioned, I think it'll be a tasty smoke.

X2!

Samples are in. Please IM me your shipping info and I will send the samples asap. Thank you.

Hello. May I have your shipping address to send a sample out to? Thank you.

Me either, I even offered to pay for mine.

Have you finally received some stock? Just wondering...

Samples are in. Please IM me your shipping info and I will send the samples asap. Thank you.

Hello. May I have your shipping address to send a sample out to? Thank you.

Me either, I even offered to pay for mine.

Have you finally received some stock? Just wondering...

I'm still on the lookout for my sampler!

I love it when I see a Cigar Manufacturer that welcome honest input, and who is willing to put the product in the hands of the "everyman" to get a simple honest assessment of how the majority of the Cigar Smoking population will view his product.

Good on ya

t

I've got one of the torpedos and it really looks great. Nice and oily and smells delicious.

No offense ds....but at this point...pics or it didn't happen..

Not offended at all. I personally know the man behind this cigar and he is a good guy.

I'd be happy to email a pic of the cigar to someone to post here as I have no desire to open
up an online image hosting account. PM me and I'll email a pic taken against my CP account page.

Here are the pics, thanks! :)

gallery_7312_513_952381.jpg

gallery_7312_513_1239466.jpg

Beautiful. Can't wait to get mine.

That is a great looking stick! Hope it tastes as good as it looks!