• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

I think everyone will enjoy these a great deal.

It is a very smooth and balanced smoke. Perfect draw. Good ash. Smooth, creamy, subtle.
It's a good morning smoke. It's a good afternoon smoke. It's a good night smoke too.
It's a keeper.

Anyone here get theirs yet?

Nothin' yet here in New York. I Pm'd my address over two weeks ago as well...... ???

Package arrived yesterday, cigars look tasty. I'll let them rest a day or two and try them out. Review to follow shortly....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm still holding out hope!

I sent him my details twice. Once when the thread first started, and again when he posted the samples should be in soon.

stogieman is the winner! Let us know what ya think! :)

I pm'ed my address to him, and he's read the message. But I never got any yay or nay if any where going to be sent or not.

Maybe they will show up.....But if I do get some, and they are great, I will not hesitate to order more.

Received, smoked about 35 cigars on my golf vacation and can barely breath now.

I will smoke it this week end.

It looks great!
Thank you.

I pm'ed my address to him, and he's read the message. But I never got any yay or nay if any where going to be sent or not.

Maybe they will show up.....But if I do get some, and they are great, I will not hesitate to order more.

Same here. Message was read but no response either way. We'll see I guess...

I got mine in the mail Friday. Tasty!

Thank you sir for letting me sample one of your smokes. :)

Not I, but glad to see they are finally getting out! :) Did you try one yet?

*Anxiously waiting by the mailbox*

Canadian Border Services will likely take their time processing the package though..... sigh.

Same here, and no word either way.

Edit: Just heard from him! Apparently its on its way out soon.

2nd edit: Received it today. Looks very tasty. Gonna let it rest and then try it out!

Not received anything myself either jon..

Same here but no big deal. Nice of him to even offer in the first place.

BR

See my latest review from the Stogie Guys!
http://www.stogieguys.com/2010/10/10272010-stogie-reviews-reinado-torpedo.html

I think everyone will enjoy these a great deal.

It is a very smooth and balanced smoke. Perfect draw. Good ash. Smooth, creamy, subtle.
It's a good morning smoke. It's a good afternoon smoke. It's a good night smoke too.
It's a keeper.