• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar Toy

I got to use the tool today on a Sir Winston and it's worth every penny.

Right? Handy little thing. I'm using it a few times a week now. When I smoke a cigar that's not giving me the nice volume of smoke I like when I take a puff...I use this tool and it smokes just the way I like it....and I feel better knowing I'm using surgical steel to accomplish this instead of a dirty old bicycle spoke. :p

Right? Handy little thing. I'm using it a few times a week now. When I smoke a cigar that's not giving me the nice volume of smoke I like when I take a puff...I use this tool and it smokes just the way I like it....and I feel better knowing I'm using surgical steel to accomplish this instead of a dirty old bicycle spoke. :p

Who wants to smoke a couple of years worth of dirt and oil? Lol

LOL, you can buy a brand new spoke. Plus I would get better cigars if you are using it a few times a week!:rolleyes:

Fulfilling PT Barnum's claim that "....there's a sucker born every minute...." I just ordered one. 15% off, free shipping, one year money back guarantee.....OK, I'll bite.

This little nail better be magic....;-) If it keeps from blowing up the wrapper when you use it, I'll be impressed.

Damn, I'm going to buy a pack of spokes cut them down add a rustic(read that as a branch) handle and sell them on here for a nice cigar or two!;)

I bet they'd make great hands on a cigar box clock!!!
Wow I got a bunch of cigar boxes and the other end of the spokes will work as hands. The clocks will be right twice a day, that is probably worth a fiver. Thanks Gary!

Damn, I'm going to buy a pack of spokes cut them down add a rustic(read that as a branch) handle and sell them on here for a nice cigar or two!;)

I doubt that these bicycle spokes work the same way!
Here's why:

Bicycle spoke threads
dt-threads.jpg

Cigar tool threads:
20170623_173057_zps89ukf2jy.jpg

As you can see, the threads are designed to "pull out tobacco." I haven't used the bicycle spoke but I'll doubt that it would be as effective as this tool. Also, they seem to be thicker than the tool.

I doubt that these bicycle spokes work the same way!
Here's why:

Bicycle spoke threads
As you can see, the threads are designed to "pull out tobacco." I haven't used the bicycle spoke but I'll doubt that it would be as effective as this tool. Also, they seem to be thicker than the tool.

Ya'll just buy better cigars and you don't have to waste your money on this thang!!

Ya'll just buy better cigars and you don't have to waste your money on this thang!!

Come on now! We all know that most likely than not, in a box of CC's you will get at least 1 or 2 tight cigars. The Sir Winston I smoked the other day was tight and this tool did the job. I keep my humidor at 65-67 humidity and dry box my cigars for at least 12 hours before smoking them. We all can agree that the Sir Winston isn't a dog rocket.

Come on now! We all know that most likely than not, in a box of CC's you will get at least 1 or 2 tight cigars. The Sir Winston I smoked the other day was tight and this tool did the job. I keep my humidor at 65-67 humidity and dry box my cigars for at least 12 hours before smoking them. We all can agree that the Sir Winston isn't a dog rocket.

Bahhhh.

Plugged....tossit and grab another.

#cigarclockballer

Stop feeding the antagonists!! Look at who we're talking to here. Anthony still uses roller skates that require a key and Gary drives some old Chevy with a replacement motor out of a wooden box.

Sheesh...where's my ball peen hammer?

Well, I got mine, I've used it twice, and son of a gun it does just what it's supposed to do.

First off, the little rod is very small...slips into the cigar easily and doesn't destroy wrappers. If you use it like their video says, going 1/2-1" at a time, and removing tobacco as you go, it works amazingly well. I think they got it; removing the tobacco is the key. Jamming a rod down the cigar actually compresses the tobacco and I believe is what 'blows up' wrappers. This one really works. I have a few LG Small Batch cigars that I've kept for years. They are a plugged as a broomstick, but I couldn't bring myself to pitch 'em, always hoping for a way to smoke them. That was my test case, and was I surprised when it worked as advertised, and I got to enjoy one of these smokes. Finally..!!

No, it wasn't cheap, but it's surprisingly well made and should last forever and a day if you use it properly. Gary got this one right....it's a very good tool to have in your toolbox.

As they say, one man's opinion......

Done...ordered....and I grabbed some of the perfect repair too.

Wyatt, I got some of their glue, too. That will come in handy.

Be sure to watch their video. Basic technique is to gently 'screw' it in, then pull straight out. Go an inch at a time, no more, removing tobacco as you go. Son of a gun, it works really well...!!