• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar Toy

I read this post an grabbed one too. Works like a charm! Even when it's not plugged, nice to be able to adjust the draw to my liking. I agree that the key is removing a little bit of tobacco rather than just jamming a hole down the center. Thanks for the recommendation!!

I read this post an grabbed one too. Works like a charm! Even when it's not plugged, nice to be able to adjust the draw to my liking. I agree that the key is removing a little bit of tobacco rather than just jamming a hole down the center. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Glad to hear. Stick with me kid and don't listen to the old farts on this forum....like ToneDeafNJ!

Glad to hear. Stick with me kid and don't listen to the old farts on this forum....like ToneDeafNJ!
LOL are you getting a commission? I'm going to make you one of mine so you can compare, free versus whatever you over paid for it!

LOL are you getting a commission? I'm going to make you one of mine so you can compare, free versus whatever you over paid for it!

Free w/$19.95 shipping

And as a bonus, we'll send you a Cigar Box Clock kit for on $9.99.
(box not included)

Free w/$19.95 shipping

And as a bonus, we'll send you a Cigar Box Clock kit for on $9.99.
(box not included)
Damn Gary, that's a freaking deal and a half. Thanks for helping me market it! The checks in the mail!

I broke mine out this weekend just to give it a try. I had a cigar that wasn't really plugged, but the draw was slightly tighter than I prefer. Normally I would have just smoked away and not worried about it. But I was itchin' to try out the new toy, so I did.

It was fantastic, opened it up beautifully and with little effort. I'm glad I have it.

Hey guys,

Glad you're enjoyin' the little inventions. I created the crude original one just for my own use. My cigar buddies all drove me absolutely batshit to manufacture them so they and others could get them. Best part of having put in all the work is reading your comments.

Rod

Hey guys,

Glad you're enjoyin' the little inventions. I created the crude original one just for my own use. My cigar buddies all drove me absolutely batshit to manufacture them so they and others could get them. Best part of having put in all the work is reading your comments.

Rod

What's up buddy, great tool for sure!

Hey guys,

Rod

Rod, I have to say nicely done on the tool. I use it on almost every cigar now, being rather spoiled about being able to set the draw of the cigar just where I like it.

Many complements, and kudos to you and your manufacturing guys. Glad to have it in my toolbox.

Hey guys,

Rod

I'm loving it. I am certain when it's all said and done, it will be my saving grace on a box of PL Encantos. Everyone I've had out the box is tight. The first time I used it on one of them, it paid for itself.

When it's all said and done it'll probably have saved an entire $350 box of cigars. I need give the glue a try yet though. I haven't broke it out yet.

This could really help ease my grudge against these damn '97 Boli Lonsdales.

My wife just got me one of these for our anniversary today. Used it on the Sabroso to see what it would do, not that it needed. Two shallow pulls with the this thing and it was noticeable. I can see it working real well on a plugged cigar.

Just had two plugged Lusi's this weekend back to back. I'll be grabbing one.

What about a skewer for food?

They're great for food, but no bueno for cigars. Look at Bill's photo that shows the barbs that remove small amounts of tobacco that in turn open up the cigar. That's what puts this device above all others. It doesn't just push the tobacco aside and expand the cigar to the point of the wrapper potentially cracking.