• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar Toy

Hey guys (‘n gals)! Thanks for all of your enthusiasm about my little PerfecDraw invention.

BIG NEWS! I have GOT to tell you what’s going on. Can’t believe it!

It’s only been within the last small handful of months that the PerfecDraw has been introdued in Europe and some other areas around the world. And we’re just a start-up company – just started as a fun sideline for me when I was pushed by friends to launch these products that I’d created only for my own use. I already had a big company in the dental industry, so we decided we’d “just do it” and run it through the same facility.

Well, just two days ago I was contacted by The Cigar Journal. They sponsor the Cigar Trophy awards. These are said to be the most prestigious product awards in the cigar industry. They are the ONLY awards that are based on voting by real cigar smokers like you.

This is all announced through The Cigar Journal, which is an international magazine with only 20% of its circulation here in the USA. We’ve never worked with any magazine and have never done any formal advertising. So I didn’t even know we’d been nominated for the Cigar Trophy Best Cigar Accessory of 2018.

So after voting, we are now among the five finalists! So I just heard about this for the first time two days ago when I was contacted by the owner of The Cigar Journal. Like I said, I didn’t even know we’d been nominated!

From June 20 – 27, the voting is at CigarTrophy.com, and you do not need to be a subscriber of The Cigar Journal. So if you just LOVE the PerfecDraw, please take the time to go vote. That would be simply AWESOME!! I’m just booking my flights tonight to attend the awards ceremony in Germany. Blows my mind and feels so awesome to know so many love my little invention.

Very best,

Rod

Well the field of five finalist is a couple Cutters, like do we really need another Cutter? Couple of so what things.

Then the choice is PerfecDraw that is new, exciting, cutting edge, and last works great. Yes I have it and would recommend it to anyone who smokes Cigars.

The PerfecDraw Tool got my vote, hope the inventor wins, and get a few sales in the process.

JMHO

Well the field of five finalist is a couple Cutters, like do we really need another Cutter? Couple of so what things.

Then the choice is PerfecDraw that is new, exciting, cutting edge, and last works great. Yes I have it and would recommend it to anyone who smokes Cigars.

The PerfecDraw Tool got my vote, hope the inventor wins, and get a few sales in the process.

JMHO
Gee whizz Wally! Sounds like we should all get one of these now.

Gee whizz Wally! Sounds like we should all get one of these now.

Well what I would do if your thinking about should I, or shouldn't buy one, give the PerfecDraw web-site a visit. Look at all the video, and they decide if the item has impressed your to the point of wanting one.

I have a DYI poker that pokes, I had another brans of Cigar tool that did not do much, IMHO (my opionion), this product does a great job of doing as advertised.

If you smoke a lot of sticks per month, you have draw problems with many brands, and sizes. I only know of one brand I have never had a draw problem with any Cigar I got from them.

If you only smoke a couple of sticks a month, don't mind throwing away tight, or plumed Cigars, maybe you don't need one. To me throwing away money is just not bright. JMHO

Well what I would do if your thinking about should I, or shouldn't buy one, give the PerfecDraw web-site a visit. Look at all the video, and they decide if the item has impressed your to the point of wanting one.

I have a DYI poker that pokes, I had another brans of Cigar tool that did not do much, IMHO (my opionion), this product does a great job of doing as advertised.

If you smoke a lot of sticks per month, you have draw problems with many brands, and sizes. I only know of one brand I have never had a draw problem with any Cigar I got from them.

If you only smoke a couple of sticks a month, don't mind throwing away tight, or plumed Cigars, maybe you don't need one. To me throwing away money is just not bright. JMHO
Looks like you don’t pay attention much.

JMHO

Looks like you don’t pay attention much.

JMHO

Actually I was replying to more people than just you. Sharing my experience with something that works. IMHO may come read comments, but never join forums. They just come to lurk & read.

Actually I was replying to more people than just you. Sharing my experience with something that works. IMHO may come read comments, but never join forums. They just come to lurk & read.
Some people actually comprehend what they read. Check the date on this thread. You posted your thread AFTER this thread was posted. Tell me again how carefully you read the forums.

https://www.cigarpass.com/threads/new-cigar-toy.76893/

Well the voting for the Cigar Accessory of Year & other catagories is over, but no mention of the winners yet. Or when it will be announced. Hope Dr. Rod wins the trophy, it should help his products sales.

JMHO.

Last edited:

OK...let me spell it out for you. The reason for my snarky remark was to make you take pause and ask yourself...'why would this guy say that to me in response to my informative post?' At that point a light bulb should have gone off in your head and you should have started at the beginning and read through the entire thread to find that reason. In this case it would have been very easy. You're schooling me on this tool's attributes when it was I who started this thread a year ago. Now, knowing that, read through the entire thread and tell me what you brought to the table was new information.

When you basically regurgitate what others have already written thread after thread, you look like a fool because most members do read the entire thread before posting so they DON'T repeat what has already been said....and in turn, make themselves look like a fool. Let me repeat what I already said to you in another thread, there are MANY experienced cigar smoking members here that have been around the block a few times...stop trying so hard to show everyone what you know by pissing your knowledge on every thread you read like you're a Cigar G-d.

As a wise man once said when someone asked him for advice on how to conduct himself on an online forum that had been around for quite some time before he joined, his four word response was...."Read more, post less."

Seriously, you really need to pay closer attention.

JMHO

OK...let me spell it out for you. The reason for my snarky remark was to make you take pause and ask yourself...'why would this guy say that to me in response to my informative post?' At that point a light bulb should have gone off in your head and you should have started at the beginning and read through the entire thread to find that reason. In this case it would have been very easy. You're schooling me on this tool's attributes when it was I who started this thread a year ago. Now, knowing that, read through the entire thread and tell me what you brought to the table was new information.

When you basically regurgitate what others have already written thread after thread, you look like a fool because most members do read the entire thread before posting so they DON'T repeat what has already been said....and in turn, make themselves look like a fool. Let me repeat what I already said to you in another thread, there are MANY experienced cigar smoking members here that have been around the block a few times...stop trying so hard to show everyone what you know by pissing your knowledge on every thread you read like you're a Cigar G-d.

As a wise man once said when someone asked him for advice on how to conduct himself on an online forum that had been around for quite some time before he joined, his four word response was...."Read more, post less."

Seriously, you really need to pay closer attention.

JMHO

So adding another positive experience, or thumbs up, is a negative thing in your little world. Well your little world is really not that important to me. It is like your opinion, or my opinion, it just an opinion. Most people have one like a nose.

So adding another positive experience, or thumbs up, is a negative thing in your little world. Well your little world is really not that important to me. It is like your opinion, or my opinion, it just an opinion. Most people have one like a nose.

Adding noise to a clean signal is a negative thing.
Wish you could realize that.