New Mystery Cigar Sampler Box

Discussion in 'Cigar Retailers Forum - HOT Cigar Deals' started by My Cigars Monthly, Nov 27, 2017.

1. My Cigars Monthly

My Cigars Monthly New Member

Sep 4, 2017
    5 cigars and full of mystery! This package is a 5 cigar sampler of Mystery Cigars that offers our customers the option to sample some different brands and flavors. If you're unsure about what to order or you just love being surprised, then buy one today! This offer includes free shipping.

Check it out at https://mycigarsmonthly.com/products/mystery-cigar-box

2. CBoukal

CBoukal Long time Newbie

Dec 9, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Biggest red flag for me is no mention of expected cost of cigars I receive. I could pay $35and get 5 yard gars worth $1.50 each. I think you would benefit by putting a min worth on th mystery cigars

3. bfreebern

bfreebern Yada, Yada, Yada.

Jun 22, 2004
    Tulsa
    But come on, you get to try different brands and "flavors" :)

4. CMontoya79

CMontoya79 Newb Le professional!

Dec 8, 2008
    Denver,CO
    Why does this promotion remind me of Smokin Giovanni?

bluue13 and jbfurdog like this.
  5. jbfurdog

jbfurdog Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Ohio
    He has quite an extensive cigar review channel on YouTube.

CMontoya79 likes this.
  6. Not A Nice Person

Not A Nice Person Pink.

Oct 8, 2008
    South Texas
    [​IMG]

~Boar

CMontoya79 likes this.
  7. BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine

Jan 31, 2005
    Vancouver, WA
    Sorry, I'd prefer to solicit the great advice of the brothers on this page, then patronize one of the supporting merchants that offer us all discounts.

No offense.....

Not A Nice Person likes this.
  8. My Cigars Monthly

Sep 4, 2017
    Sorry for the late response. The cigars in the mystery cigar sampler are from the same rotation as the individual mystery cigar option. The retail price for each cigar is around $8. By choosing the mystery sampler as opposed to 5 individual mystery cigars, customers can enjoy a $5 discount and still take advantage of the free shipping we normally offer for orders over $40.

9. Pugman1943

Pugman1943 Well-Known Member

Brother, we are an anal group that believes in put up or shut up, and we would come after you with guns blazing for a pig in the poke. Suggestion, TEASE us with only one example of what’s coming. Cost is not the object, but we expect a decent smoke, not an Anjeo or Behike, but how about a CLUE. YOU WILL FIND US A GREAT GROUP TO DO BUSINESS WITH, OR.... you won’t find us at all, which is a waste of time trying to establish your business.

10. My Cigars Monthly

Sep 4, 2017
    Thank you for the feedback. One example of a cigar included in our mystery selection is the AVO Heritage. A lot of the smokes offered in the mystery selection are not those included on our website for regular purchase. All of the cigars we offer are the premium brands. Let us know if you have any questions. We always appreciate the feedback.

CMontoya79 likes this.