• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Mystery Cigar Sampler Box

Biggest red flag for me is no mention of expected cost of cigars I receive. I could pay $35and get 5 yard gars worth $1.50 each. I think you would benefit by putting a min worth on th mystery cigars

Biggest red flag for me is no mention of expected cost of cigars I receive. I could pay $35and get 5 yard gars worth $1.50 each. I think you would benefit by putting a min worth on th mystery cigars

But come on, you get to try different brands and "flavors" :)

1y6Di.gif

~Boar

Sorry, I'd prefer to solicit the great advice of the brothers on this page, then patronize one of the supporting merchants that offer us all discounts.

No offense.....

Sorry for the late response. The cigars in the mystery cigar sampler are from the same rotation as the individual mystery cigar option. The retail price for each cigar is around $8. By choosing the mystery sampler as opposed to 5 individual mystery cigars, customers can enjoy a $5 discount and still take advantage of the free shipping we normally offer for orders over $40.

Brother, we are an anal group that believes in put up or shut up, and we would come after you with guns blazing for a pig in the poke. Suggestion, TEASE us with only one example of what’s coming. Cost is not the object, but we expect a decent smoke, not an Anjeo or Behike, but how about a CLUE. YOU WILL FIND US A GREAT GROUP TO DO BUSINESS WITH, OR.... you won’t find us at all, which is a waste of time trying to establish your business.

Thank you for the feedback. One example of a cigar included in our mystery selection is the AVO Heritage. A lot of the smokes offered in the mystery selection are not those included on our website for regular purchase. All of the cigars we offer are the premium brands. Let us know if you have any questions. We always appreciate the feedback.