• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

I wonder which one of the girls gave up my addy... and to a spike buck no less, prolly still has the velvet on his prongs.
New rule: Newblers with less that 6 months in service are no longer permitted to address me me publicly or privately.
Seriously, it's just embarrassing for them and for me. Plus, the newb doesn't have to borrow cigars decent enough to send out. That's right, this squeamish littlle nailbiter, this wet behind the ears newbler went out and begged some sticks off somebody to send to me cause no way he had nice ones like this in his humi. What kind of fruity name is Spivy anyway, sounds like some kind of herbicide.
I'll smoke 'em out of pity but I won't enjoy it. Thanks.

NA

Now that is some funny stuff. :laugh:

Wha the...Jeez, who the ^%#$ are you people?!!?! And why the #$&% are you waking me up from my hibernation!?!?! Ya pesky nooblerfied insects, ya want I should swat you like the gnats that you are!?!?! But then again, I think I may just roll over and go back to sleep. Yeah sleep....*yawn*...ga night... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Very nicely done Henry, VERY nicely done. Thank you! :thumbs:

Wha the...Jeez, who the ^%#$ are you people?!!?! And why the #$&% are you waking me up from my hibernation!?!?! Ya pesky nooblerfied insects, ya want I should swat you like the gnats that you are!?!?! But then again, I think I may just roll over and go back to sleep. Yeah sleep....*yawn*...ga night... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT DID Y'ALL DO TO WAKE THE GENERAL!?!?!?!

seriously though.... Good to see ya, Mike!!

MIKE!!!! Good to hear from ya brother. Sorry for the threadjack fellas, but I wanted to make sure Mike saw this. Mike, here is te link to Deans R&R HERF that is coming up.
B

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=53598

Wakie Wakie PRE... Time to move the Tanks and Get the soldiers out
9c9b7e9b.jpg

I haven't had a good chance to look into who's responsible....I can only guess someone from this group. But someone from North Dakota is in trouble.

Ready, Aim, FIRE!

Rich
....BOOOM! Damn, Rich, nice selection of smokes there brother; most appreciated...!!

However, as they said in the movie; "....be afraid. Be very afraid...."..... :whistling:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Your welcome, thank you, for making CP what it is.

As far as being afraid, we tag and move....you will not know what's coming next!

Rich

So sleet on the windows was an understatement - more like an ice storm hit the damn post office.

Punk Lawyer wasn't messing around when he sealed the tape. Many thanks Stu!

While my address has been severely compromised, my name is still secure. :laugh: ;)

So sleet on the windows was an understatement - more like an ice storm hit the damn post office.

Punk Lawyer wasn't messing around when he sealed the tape. Many thanks Stu!

While my address has been severely compromised, my name is still secure. :laugh: ;)

Thanks for your contributions to CP! I hope you enjoy the hit. :thumbs:

I haven't had a good chance to look into who's responsible....I can only guess someone from this group. But someone from North Dakota is in trouble.

I'm sure someone from this "stealth" operation will speak up and spill the beans. Vandals can only admire their work in secret for so long until they have to tell somebody about it! :laugh:

Keep the bombs flowing girls, stealth-PIFin' is the name of the game!

You got balls Chainer. Don't forget, you only live 35mi away. :angry: You know what happened to the last person who did this to me? We buried him, this morning. :0

Doc.

Careful Doc, there is a lot more where that came from!

Seriously though, enjoy them, sir! :D

Son of a....!!!

What kind of man plants a bomb while he's away on business! I finally get home today...walk into my office at home and find a package.

Open it up.......I've been hit by the damn sniper division! Pretty good hit I must say.

Much appreciated Terrance!!!

Holy shit!
jones-pacific1.jpg

Thank god my room mate came home first. I'll miss that guy. Oh and thanks NCCL(?), now the postman cries and wets himself everytime he gets near my house.