• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

Yup, led by General Joe Shit the Ragman. The women still tell stories around the fire about that memorable fight...

Doc.

08 has nothing on this group its 2012 and the end of the world so nothing is held back....

This whole affair is going to make for some interesting reading over the coming months, it's lucky for me that I live all the way down here. I remember the damage from the newbie war of 2011 it wasn't pretty, many a house was turned to rubble.
Have fun guy's.

This whole affair is going to make for some interesting reading over the coming months, it's lucky for me that I live all the way down here. I remember the damage from the newbie war of 2011 it wasn't pretty, many a house was turned to rubble.
Have fun guy's.

I would not assume just because you are that far away that you are exempt. FedEx goes there last time I checked.

I still have battle scars. Lost my medal though.

Did what now?

** This just in! Image leak on Twitter showing the confusion and chaos as the FOGs scramble to gather their ammunition and find their bunkers. Caught with their pants down, the poor bastards.

Below is the leaked image:

gallery_13416_1483_35692.jpg

Bwahaha, those images are hilarious. I'm really sad I missed out on this. I guess it was a bad time to take a break, but I still blame work for blocking cp in the first place! Have fun boys! GL noobs.

It has def been a while. I remember when I was a newb thinking I could take a FOG down. It did not end well lol.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

If any newbs hit me then hell hath no hury, it's on. Be warned boys.
I have friends who know where you are.

If any newbs hit me then hell hath no hury, it's on. Be warned boys.
I have friends who know where you are.

By the looks of your join date... it appears your still pretty 'green'. Silly newb.
Wants to be a FOG so bad, and why, I cannot understand? :whistling: :laugh:

Surveillance photo of some FOG's all suited up and ready for battle passing around the bottle of Geritol
for breakfast........
banq08geritol.jpg