• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Surveillance photo of some FOG's all suited up and ready for battle passing around the bottle of Geritol
for breakfast........

Well, you know what we have to say to you?......you young whipper snappers!

OldPeopleFU.jpg

Gary I didn't know that there are Palm Trees in Jersey! :laugh:
And I didn't know he owned a white hat.........

OldPeopleFU.jpg

I just noticed Gramps only has 1 arm!

That's because the other one got blown off by a bomb from a newb. I'm just suprised you old bastards even know how to turn on a computer let alone figure out how to post to a message board.

It is tough sometimes. We use a lot of Post-it notes...

PS: BTW...written on one of those Post-it notes stuck to my desk top computer screen, I have one that says, "Use spell checker"...you may want to do the same ;)

OldPeopleFU.jpg

I just noticed Gramps only has 1 arm!

That's because the other one got blown off by a bomb from a newb. I'm just suprised you old bastards even know how to turn on a computer let alone figure out how to post to a message board.

It is tough sometimes. We use a lot of Post-it notes...

PS: BTW...written on one of those Post-it notes stuck to my desk top computer screen, I have one that says, "Use spell checker"...you may want to do the same

That is some funny stuff. This is going to get really interesting. I can tell the FOG's are already assembling and planning a course of action.

It appears that some of the stealth bombers left the hanger for some fun. Check out another Newbie hit here !

Nice hit gentlemen !

Jake.. you suck. Completely ruined my evening, but then I got to listen to some S&G and now feel better. That song was one of the first I learned to play on the guitar, wish I still knew it.. (stares at the Fender sitting in the case). Can't wait to see what crazy ideas these newbs come up with next.

Well, up to date, I was hit last Wednesday by a double bomb, then a 3rd bomb that was a "sorry the first one got messy", thanks Tall Paul and then yesterday another master blaster hits me. I open it up and again, the compresses foam insulation. To my surprise, I got a bag of Killer Beans and a beautiful coffee cup with the logo of "Herf King" on it:

If there was anything else in the box, please let me know as it said multiple boxes. It was packed well and I have no clue who sent it except the message said I'll see you at the Quad State Herf. Thanks and hopefully I fine out who it was........ :thumbs:

that is an awesome hit on "Herf King" I love the mug!!!

If prior hits hold true, this is a cigar forum so I would get your shovel out!!!!

Well, up to date, I was hit last Wednesday by a double bomb, then a 3rd bomb that was a "sorry the first one got messy", thanks Tall Paul and then yesterday another master blaster hits me. I open it up and again, the compresses foam insulation. To my surprise, I got a bag of Killer Beans and a beautiful coffee cup with the logo of "Herf King" on it:

If there was anything else in the box, please let me know as it said multiple boxes. It was packed well and I have no clue who sent it except the message said I'll see you at the Quad State Herf. Thanks and hopefully I fine out who it was........ :thumbs:

I think you better keep digging Charlie!

I second that ! Don't take out the trash Charlie !! Dig damnit, DIG !

g3cs4s1.jpg

Nice hit guys... Looks like you have done some homework on your FOGs!

Good lord you hapless miscreants need to pay attention. Why on earth would I bomb anyone on behalf of the noobs?