• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Good lord you hapless miscreants need to pay attention. Why on earth would I bomb anyone on behalf of the noobs?

Phil, it's not our fault the other FOGs are declaring you a "noob". :laugh:

The Newbs had nothing to do with this one... Nice play Phil !

Good lord you hapless miscreants need to pay attention. Why on earth would I bomb anyone on behalf of the noobs?

Phil, it's not our fault the other FOGs are declaring you a "noob". :laugh:

The Newbs had nothing to do with this one... Nice play Phil !

I just sent some cigars out to NYC in advance of my trip there so I wouldn't have to carry them on. Not my fault he is an untrustworthy thief face.

Charlie,

I think you should eat that foam, every bit of it! You'll know if there's anything else.....

Trap setter........

R

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

Yup, led by General Joe Shit the Ragman. The women still tell stories around the fire about that memorable fight...

Doc.

Hey, I thought that's what you dubbed me in the Great War of '07??

This is great to follow. Way to take it to the FOG's!

I second that ! Don't take out the trash Charlie !! Dig damnit, DIG !

g3cs4s1.jpg

Nice hit guys... Looks like you have done some homework on your FOGs!

No problem, the box is going with me to work today and I'll get diggin'.......

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

Yup, led by General Joe Shit the Ragman. The women still tell stories around the fire about that memorable fight...

Doc.

Hey, I thought that's what you dubbed me in the Great War of '07??

Nah! That was pissant.

Memory is not what it used to be. I'll defer to you young fellas for historical accuracy. I think it was '07 and It was probably both.

Doc

Well, after some cuttin' with a razor knife and rippin' with my bare hands, I finally got to the box of goodies:

Again, thanks for letting me know that there was more to dig for....... :thumbs:

Well, after some cuttin' with a razor knife and rippin' with my bare hands, I finally got to the box of goodies:

Again, thanks for letting me know that there was more to dig for....... :thumbs:

It's that "Boom Guy" again :laugh:

Nice hit!

Typical FOG, throwing out good ammo..............

Nice play & hit!

It looks like mass confusion is starting to set in! :laugh:

"......All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him...."

Sun Tzu - The Art Of War