• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Looks like AVB got whacked with a Daisy cutter... Nice hit guys!

"......All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him...."

Sun Tzu - The Art Of War

That guy was high on opium and full of sh*t. . . . :rolleyes:

OK...this sh*t is getting out of hand! :laugh:

I got home early from work early today and immediately started doing some paperwork when about 2 hours later a buddy of mine stops over for a beer while his son was at baseball practice. When I answered the door, he's standing there with a box in his hand and the first thing I said to him was, "not again!" He answers back, "I haven't stopped by in months, you want me to go home?" I'm like..."no, not you, the box"...so he says, "OK, I'll leave and I'll take the box with me if it's so bad, what is it?" I started laughing and so does he. I then asked him, "how much does the box weigh and does it feel really, really solid?"...at this point he's thinking it's a bomb or something because he drops it, runs down the front stairs and runs out on my front lawn...yelling over his shoulder "WTF is going on here?" Again I'm laughing so hard that I started coughing and gasping for air. Once I was able to compose myself, I'm now yelling from my front porch what the deal was with the cigar bombs and he yells back from the front curb as he's slowly backing away from the front of the house, "I know a lot of cigar smokers and you hang around with the weirdest bunch of them on the planet!"...needless to say I'm laughing & coughing again. It was like a comedy routine at my from door...add in that 2 of my cats ran outside when the front was open and we're now chasing them around like cattle herders and I'm sure the two of us looked like 2 idiots!

Now, back to this latest bomb. I must admit it was done in a very normal way and was packed perfectly...NO F'IN FOAM! :laugh:...and let me just say that this Mad Bomber has incredible taste in micro brewed beer and cigars, sticks I've never seen before or knew of...I am most humbled by this latest explosive device! Mr. Newbie Bomber, you really out did yourself with this one...you definitely made my day.

This makes 3 of these projectiles and I'm totally speechless with the actions of these little friggin' bastids! Thank you all...

Nice!
82392587.gif

Wish I had a video of irons ordeal! Sounds like funniest home videos would pay you for it

Nice hit newbs

I think you guys are dealing with a few isolated individuals. You should take them out.

Careful Paul, don't get them riled. Never kick a sleeping dog.

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

08 has nothing on this group its 2012 and the end of the world so nothing is held back....

Neither '08 nor this group has anything on the Great War of '07.....the war that started the rest of these snowball fights.

Now, I'll have to report back later as I'm fixin to delve into some foam!

Its early yet and so too soon to give absolute statements or to consider some out of the game. :whistling: