• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool 2015

Bill, congrats on the win!! I think I have your addy :) so I will get something out this week!

Just an FYI, I'm still trying to work out something with BigJake. He hasn't responded to my PM, but if he does, I'll just have him send my winnings directly to golfgar.

And from what I can tell, it's down to 4:

MNBrian (Cardinals) vs Drunkfish (Panthers)

golfgar (Patriots) vs Cigsid (Broncos)

Package from cookie landed! Fantastic selection cookie! You nailed both my favorite smoke and one I've been really meaning to try! Thank you so much sir!

Rob, your winnings from our game went out today. Enjoy bro.

9505 5115 1253 6020 3481 42

Sticks arrived in great shape. Excellent selection - Thanks for not knowing how to count to 5. :) Once the snow stops, I am hoping to enjoy one. Take Care - Rob

Ok, Jake thanks.

I owe Bill for the Bronco victory today, so Bill, just PM your address and I will get the package out.

Last edited:
Nice win Chester. I didn't have a chance. Shipping on Monday if your addy is correct!

Typical Bill fashion! I like it. I have his addy and will send his way!!! You're both good guys.
By the way Chester, sorry for the delay so far. I will get this out this week!

Ok, Jake thanks.

I owe Bill for the Bronco victory today, so just PM your address and I will get the package out.
Please send these winnings to MadMonk... If you need the address, let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Chester, your package has shipped! 9505511008626025571729