• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

Out coached and out hustled... Manning picked apart our D as soon as Talibi went down and Denver D was just to tough today simple as that how can you say the were out hustled because for the eyes of a normal thinking fan I would say both teams played there asses off. O and out coached are you kidding your hatred for Bill is sad. Again if the Pats won we would be discussing your thoughts of them cheating...

New England had a great season.  Frankly, it's a testament to the Patriot way that they made it as far as they did.  In the end, you can't expect a single guy--even if it IS Tom Brady--to do it all.  He never really found a rhythm.  There were a few long passes that should have connected.  Denver's D-line had a bit to do with that, I think. 

Manning was flawless.  I liked the lack of turnovers.  O-line held a bit too much.  Too many sputters in the red zone.  The Broncos will need to be sharper to put away Seattle or San Fransisco in two weeks.

mjolnir01 said:
New England had a great season.  Frankly, it's a testament to the Patriot way that they made it as far as they did.  In the end, you can't expect a single guy--even if it IS Tom Brady--to do it all.  He never really found a rhythm.  There were a few long passes that should have connected.  Denver's D-line had a bit to do with that, I think. 

Manning was flawless.  I liked the lack of turnovers.  O-line held a bit too much.  Too many sputters in the red zone.  The Broncos will need to be sharper to put away Seattle or San Fransisco in two weeks.
Agree fully. Tom had I think 5 overthrown passed that would have made a big difference .

NE had a great season with the amount of injuries they faced and for them to get this far was spectacular!

Tall Paul said:
Out coached and out hustled... Manning picked apart our D as soon as Talibi went down and Denver D was just to tough today simple as that
Talib going down was a disappointment, Paul.  I was really looking forward to watching him battle with Demarius Thomas.

ilikefishes said:
I hate it when injuries help decide games. It happens and next man up.
That's what's made this season so special for the Broncos.  They've found a lot of depth.  Losing Von Miller, Kevin Vickerson, Ryan Clady, J.D Walton, Rahim Moore, Derek Wolfe and Tony Carter (did I forget anyone?) hurt...  but they've had a lot of guys step up.  Manning of course gets the credit, but the Broncos are getting hot at the right time. 

I'm confident they'll clean it up for the Super Bowl.  I don't think either NFC team will be able to handle Denver, if the Broncos don't beat themselves.

Yeah you forgot the starting center and his back up that were lost in pre season. And Chris Harris. Everyone had injuries, It is how they respond that matters.

ilikefishes said:
Yeah you forgot the starting center and his back up that were lost in pre season. And Chris Harris. Everyone had injuries, It is how they respond that matters.
That's right... J.D. Walton was the starting center, then replaced by Dan Koppen, who also went down.  Manny Ramirez (no, not that one Red Sox fans...) shifted positions from Guard to Center early in the season.  Really amazing the O-line has done as well as it has when you lump all that along with losing Ryan Clady for the year.

Oh, I also forgot about losing Foxy for a few games.  

No matter how the Super Bowl turns out, this has been a great season for the Broncos.  Dare I say even better than the '98 season?  That team was pretty amazing.

This game is intense...... Nevermind! Smith just ended it!

Great game congrats to the Seahawks! Sherman is an conceaded POS ... Really that's what you have to say to the world when you win.

It really takes away from the game when bonehead refs decide the outcome, as in SF and Seattle.

No Super Bowl discussion yet?  Who do you guys like?  I think my choice is obvious, but it's going to be a great game!

Really I could go for either team.

I'm so over the Sherman drama. Yes, the guy acted like a classless ass with his meltdown. He apologized, can the media find something else to report on.....

In saying that, I think I'm rooting for Denver. Peyton is a class act, and I'd love to see the good guy/team go out on top.

Don't be surprised if you see him retire if tomorrow is a win.

jfields said:
Really I could go for either team.

I'm so over the Sherman drama. Yes, the guy acted like a classless ass with his meltdown. He apologized, can the media find something else to report on.....

In saying that, I think I'm rooting for Denver. Peyton is a class act, and I'd love to see the good guy/team go out on top.

Don't be surprised if you see him retire if tomorrow is a win.

UNDER....

OUCH!

Should someone take a trip over to Kendall's house to do a welfare check. Safety, pick, pick 6 and almost a fumble by Holiday.

America's Funniest Home Videos is looking good right about now......