• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

Shock and awe as usual. Our Defense looks like hell but Brady looks great even though he have very few weapons out there. I was great to see him and Cooks really clicking!

Paul

Meanwhile, those of us in Cincinnati are seeing this season as business-as-usual with horrendous play calling, a coach that lacks any creativity, and a quarterback who is showing less and less competence every single year! Sure, we have some talent. This is not the Bengals team of the 90s...that was SO SO SO bad. But, fact is, until some significant changes are made, the Bengals are a joke.

Meanwhile, those of us in Cincinnati are seeing this season as business-as-usual with horrendous play calling, a coach that lacks any creativity, and a quarterback who is showing less and less competence every single year! Sure, we have some talent. This is not the Bengals team of the 90s...that was SO SO SO bad. But, fact is, until some significant changes are made, the Bengals are a joke.
It could be worse Stu.... You could be from Cleveland...... o_O

My Seahawks look like the old days of the "dead hawks". They always seem to turn it around and hopefully we can get a trade or our existing O Line can get it together.

ED: Sp

The Redskins are looking good! Thought for sure a "hungry for a win" 49'rs were going to come in and embarrass them, but they didn't. The 9'rs are better than their records shows.

Now the Giants on the other hand.......:D

Packers season is down the toilet!
You were the first person I thought of when I saw them taking Rogers away on a cart.
Hate to see their season end that way.....

Maybe Romo will come out of retirement for one more season. :D