• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I like going to the movies, it is expensive, and there is never enough parking, and I really don't like people or crowds, or crowds of people

But I like going to the movies, it is something my family and I look forward too.

So I say lets use this thread to talk about the movies we see, we plan to see, or that we have seen over and over.

T.

Has anyone seen the new Jackie Chan movie?

Think it's called the Foreigner?

Previews for it looked really good.

It is on my list along with Suburbicon, Justice League, and a few others

Oh, and the new Thor movie......

Not on the big screen but the second season of Stranger Things released today. My wife and I watched season 1 again to refresh our memories, and I'd forgotten what an exceptional series that is. Very easy to recommend. Price is right, and the popcorn is lots cheaper.....:D

My wife and I went to the theater to watch Blade Runner 2049 earlier this week. I will be watching this one at least one more time in theaters!

It was directed by Dennis Villenueve, who also directed Arrival. The cinematography and score in this film is amazing. The story is amazing. Ryan Gosling is amazing. The term "riveting" seems cliché and over used, but to be honest, this movie is absolutely riveting. I was engaged throughout the entire movie. Like, edge-of-my-seat engaged.

I highly recommend watching the original Blade Runner before watching this one as 2049 is a true sequel.

Have I said amazing yet?

Check this one out.

Side note, there's quite a bit of nudity in this movie. Not necessarily sexual content-type nudity. More hologram/statue nudity.

i will watch the OG BR this weekend, trying to figure out what I am going to see tomorrow!

Not on the big screen but the second season of Stranger Things released today. My wife and I watched season 1 again to refresh our memories, and I'd forgotten what an exceptional series that is. Very easy to recommend. Price is right, and the popcorn is lots cheaper.....:D
I'm stoked for binge-watching that this weekend! Cigars and Blanton's at the ready!

~Boar

My wife and daughter are into this and excited for the new season.

Me..meh
I will xbox it up while they watch

My wife and I went to the theater to watch Blade Runner 2049 earlier this week. I will be watching this one at least one more time in theaters!

It was directed by Dennis Villenueve, who also directed Arrival. The cinematography and score in this film is amazing. The story is amazing. Ryan Gosling is amazing. The term "riveting" seems cliché and over used, but to be honest, this movie is absolutely riveting. I was engaged throughout the entire movie. Like, edge-of-my-seat engaged.

I highly recommend watching the original Blade Runner before watching this one as 2049 is a true sequel.

Have I said amazing yet?

Check this one out.

Side note, there's quite a bit of nudity in this movie. Not necessarily sexual content-type nudity. More hologram/statue nudity.

Saw it in 2D Imax. Genius....!!!

Got Atomic Blond queued up.

Waiting for coffee to finish brewing, then it's on.

i might have to Kodi Atomic Blond Sunday!

Three episodes in on Stranger Things Season 2 already. :D

Y'know, last season I of course noticed the accuracy of the sets, the retro color saturation values, the throwback plotlines and all that, but this time around I suddenly clicked to the camera work---the framing shots, the camera angles, the film editing---and it's all just period perfect. What an homage to an era.

Really compelling new storyline too. Great watch.

~Boar

i might have to Kodi Atomic Blond Sunday!

The source I found was 720p and didn't buffer at all.

Plot was slow to build. Action was over the top. Period music was awesome.

I'm not a male chauvinist, but these movies where one little <150# lady beats the hell out of several >200# men, simultaneously, just baffles me.

The source I found was 720p and didn't buffer at all.

Plot was slow to build. Action was over the top. Period music was awesome.

I'm not a male chauvinist, but these movies where one little <150# lady beats the hell out of several >200# men, simultaneously, just baffles me.
It's not how big it is, but how you use it. So I've heard.

Three episodes in on Stranger Things Season 2 already. :D

Y'know, last season I of course noticed the accuracy of the sets, the retro color saturation values, the throwback plotlines and all that, but this time around I suddenly clicked to the camera work---the framing shots, the camera angles, the film editing---and it's all just period perfect. What an homage to an era.

Really compelling new storyline too. Great watch.

~Boar

I couldn't stop watching... I think we got through the 5th or 6th episode... Those cliffhangers are like crack!