• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Just started Absentia, pretty intense and that was just episode 1

I got sidetracked from that one when the second season of Jessica Jones dropped, but I'll be getting back to it soon. Just finished JJ, Babylon Berlin and Collateral, so I need something to get me to when Bosch and The Expanse drop their next seasons. I'm about 3 episodes in, I think. Good show.

~Boar

I got sidetracked from that one when the second season of Jessica Jones dropped, but I'll be getting back to it soon.

~Boar
I think the concept of Absentia sounds interesting, but honestly if it has Stana Katic in it, I'm probably not turning it off.

Watched the new Jumanji, it was cute......could have been so much more!

T

Watched two seasons of Broadchurch and really enjoying. I don't know anything about cinematography or any of that other shi...crap, I just know it's a fairly intense detective series that has kept me interested.

Watched two seasons of Broadchurch and really enjoying. I don't know anything about cinematography or any of that other shi...crap, I just know it's a fairly intense detective series that has kept me interested.

I liked it.

There are 2 versions of Broadchurch, the US and the British.

it was called Gracepoint, even had Dr Who as the lead

Watched Icarus on Netflix last night. Documentary about the Russian Olympic doping scandal. Very good watch and pretty well done.

Watched "I Kill Giants" over the weekend. Really, really good. Except for the "oh my gods what is all this moisture coming from my eyes?" part where I flat out ugly cried. :oops:

~Boar

Watched "Titan" on Netflix. It's my kind of Sci-Fi, so I enjoyed it.

Watched Ready Player One lastnight... if you like sci-fi fantasy and/or Spielberg - you have to see this movie! Extremely well done!

Started watching Nerflix’s Dark. German with subtitles just makes it that much more depressing. I think the show is about time travel linked to a nuclear power plant. Wife refuses to watch it with me.

Started watching Nerflix’s Dark. German with subtitles just makes it that much more depressing. I think the show is about time travel linked to a nuclear power plant. Wife refuses to watch it with me.

Sounds like a Crichton book I read a while back.

Season 2 of Legion is here and it's even more deliciously incomprehensible than Season 1. :confused:

I have no idea what's going on but I still love this show.

~Boar

Started Absentia the other night. This looks like a show I can get into!

Season 2 of Legion is here and it's even more deliciously incomprehensible than Season 1. :confused:

I have no idea what's going on but I still love this show.

~Boar
Loved the first season but we cut our cable because it just wasn’t worth keeping for 1 or 2 shows. Let us know how well it runs in comparison to the first.