• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Been watching Billions and Homeland on Showtime.

Marvel
Cinematic
Universe

^^^ This

Also, I'd recommend watching the last Avengers movie as well. And the Guardians of the Galaxy movies too... ugh... Spiderman Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok as well... It'll help you understand whats going on a little more...

^^^ This

Also, I'd recommend watching the last Avengers movie as well. And the Guardians of the Galaxy movies too... ugh... Spiderman Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok as well... It'll help you understand whats going on a little more...

What's your thoughts on the DC version of The Avengers that is at red box now?

Time to revive this thread. Just got done watching Arrival. I don’t know what I just saw. I need to watch it again when my brain can process the first showing.

Meh, I was disappointed.

I don't think I've mentioned it before but my buddy is involved in the production of Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix. For anyone who grew up watching it, I highly recommend checking out this reboot. I think it has one more season (7th) left which hasn't been released yet. I've been very impressed with the story lines and animation, specifically the most recent two seasons.

Time to revive this thread. Just got done watching Arrival. I don’t know what I just saw. I need to watch it again when my brain can process the first showing.

Loved that movie! Just really unique and mind-bending and fresh. But then, I also love "Legion" and "Westworld" so I'm not averse to "WTF?" cinematic experiences. ;)

~Boar

Loved that movie! Just really unique and mind-bending and fresh. But then, I also love "Legion" and "Westworld" so I'm not averse to "WTF?" cinematic experiences. ;)

~Boar
I also loved Arrival.
I’m watching The Americans right now, and enjoying it (free for Amazon prime members) I am in season 3, after about 2 years :eek: (I don’t have a lot of time to watch these shows)

I also loved Arrival.
I’m watching The Americans right now, and enjoying it (free for Amazon prime members) I am in season 3, after about 2 years :eek: (I don’t have a lot of time to watch these shows)

I very much liked Arrival, as well. Saw it in the theater, so that experience might have had something to do with it, as well.

I need to get back into The Americans. It's been about two years for me, as well. I just finished Justified last night. We don't deserve Walton Goggins -- he is a gift to mankind.

Neil deGrasse Tyson made an observation on "Cosmos" about just how much DNA we share with species like ants and how utterly incomprehensible our interactions with them are to THEM. It was in reference to alien species and just how truly alien they might actually be.

"Arrival" was the first movie I've seen that really "got" that. It's been done in fiction, but not in cinema really. Everyone mostly does variations on a distinctly human theme.

~Boar

Binged “The Sinner” about a month ago. Just put it on the TV to watch during dinner, wife thought it looked kind of boring at first...next thing we know it’s 2 in the morning and we finished that first season.

Just started watching season 1 of Alone on the History channel. Loving it.

Watched "The Meg" at the theater a few days ago (The Short One is on a shark kick...), and it's exactly what you'd expect a Jason Statham with an oversized-CGI-shark movie to be.

The last two nights we watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", and "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". Tonight, we shall finish the trilogy with "War for Planet of the Apes".