• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Finished Ozarks s2. Good stuff...but really feels like Breaking Bad.

Just finished Van Helsing s1. Meh...might as well be a hybrid of Lost Girl and Walking Dead.

The Innocents...not worth the watch.

Being sick for a week will really rack up the netflix miles.

I watched "Krampus" with The Short One two nights ago because we saw it on On Demand and couldn't believe it was a real thing. It harkens back to my childhood when we would rent all these cheesy 1980s horror movies. I'm glad I could pass the torch of "WTF did we just watch?!?" to my own kids...

I watched "Krampus" with The Short One two nights ago because we saw it on On Demand and couldn't believe it was a real thing. It harkens back to my childhood when we would rent all these cheesy 1980s horror movies. I'm glad I could pass the torch of "WTF did we just watch?!?" to my own kids...

Yeah, that one was pretty rough. Lol

Solo a Star Wars Story. It doesn’t suck.

Yeah, I bought & watched it as soon as it dropped on Amazon Video. Liked it ... good acting talent, a few jaw dropping special effects (that train robbery!) some sly references to canon (a few of them a bit clunky, but hey, they tried) and finally, a storyline that wasn't "blowing up the Death Star." ;)

~Boar

Yeah, I bought & watched it as soon as it dropped on Amazon Video. Liked it ... good acting talent, a few jaw dropping special effects (that train robbery!) some sly references to canon (a few of them a bit clunky, but hey, they tried) and finally, a storyline that wasn't "blowing up the Death Star." ;)

~Boar
I liked Solo. So far, I think the spin-offs are far superior to the new trilogy. Give me Rogue One and Solo over Force Awakens and the Last Jedi, any day.

~Boar
It does lead to that, as... spoiler alert.

Han helps the rebels who are part of Saw Gerrerea’s group who helps Rogue One who help get Leía the plans to.....Blow up the Death Star!!!

I've seen them before, but I watched "The Hunger Games" series with my daughter over the last few days. About the same as I remember them (looking at them from an old guy's perspective), but if she wants to sit and watch movies with me, we'll sit and watch movies together.

Coincidentally, Woody Harrelson (Haymitch Abernathy in THG) was at our museum two days ago. I didn't get to meet him, but saw him around the building after hours. He is playing Admiral Nimitz in the new Midway movie that is filming right now, and they are doing some work on Ford Island.

It does lead to that, as... spoiler alert.

Han helps the rebels who are part of Saw Gerrerea’s group who helps Rogue One who help get Leía the plans to.....Blow up the Death Star!!!

*shakes fist*

Damn you! ;)

Sidenote, also watched Netflix's live action "Bleach" movie. They did a terrific job with their live action version of one of my favorite animes, "Fullmetal Alchemist" so I figured "why not?"

Pretty good stuff if you're a Bleach fan or even just familiar with the anime at all. Good enough that at this point, given their track record so far, I'd just about kill to have them do this with "Last Exile" or "Akira."

~Boar

Watching the first few episodes of The First on Hulu---near future, 2030 or so. First manned mission to Mars. A little slow but really well done.

~Boar

Like my last post stated, went and watched Christopher Robin.....

If you don't like that movie...I am just gonna say it......you have NO SOUL!!!!!

I teared up more than a few times....so many memories, and a story line that really hit home with this ex-soldier

T

Finished season 2 of The Handmaid’s Tale...Hulu rolls right into Castle Rock...and I’m so freaking hooked...with a meeting in the morning.

First SW movie I didn't see in the theater. Finally watched it last night. It was a good movie. Wasn't really a SW movie, but I enjoyed it.

Hmm, thinking back, I only saw Empire and Return in the theater. Oh yeah, we did see FA in the theater, forgot about that...lol

Was too young for New Hope, and by the time the prequels started landing I was not terribly interested. Rogue puts me right to sleep, so still haven't seen that one all the way through. FA and LJ wereretty slow to me, too.

That being said, I like the actor playing Solo, and do want to see the Solo film.

Watching Red Oaks and Cloak and Dagger.

Red Oaks is funny in that National Lampoon way.

Cloak and Dagger only has a few more episodes to get me interested

Someone mentioned "The House With A Clock In Its Walls".

We saw that a few days ago. It's about what I expected it to be (not in a bad way), but Cate Blanchett stole that movie.