• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Wife and I saw "Murder on the Orient Express" last weekend. It was pretty good and we both enjoyed it. I'd say a 7.5 out of 10.

Wife and I saw "Murder on the Orient Express" last weekend. It was pretty good and we both enjoyed it. I'd say a 7.5 out of 10.

My wife and I were thinking of checking that out. It's the only thing playing that we both kind of agree on together, and we don't get out by ourselves too much.

In news absolutely no one is caring about, I'm going to see "Wonder" with my 10-year-old in a few hours. We read the book together a few months ago (she read it in school last year, too), so we've been looking forward to the movie being released.

Any words on Justice League yet?

Very mixed reviews from the friends I have that have seen it. I'm not a huge fan of these movies, after suffering through Suicide Squad I pretty much swore off them.

Also, if you haven't seen the second Kingsmen movie, don't. Probably the worst movie I've seen since Manos: The Hands of Fate.

In news absolutely no one is caring about, I'm going to see "Wonder" with my 10-year-old in a few hours. We read the book together a few months ago (she read it in school last year, too), so we've been looking forward to the movie being released.

We saw Wonder on Saturday and it was a great movie. My 10 yr old daughter had read the book and we all were looking forward to it. There are some emotional points, but it's a great feel good movie.

We saw Wonder on Saturday and it was a great movie. My 10 yr old daughter had read the book and we all were looking forward to it. There are some emotional points, but it's a great feel good movie.

Agree. My daughter learned her first lesson on page -> screen differences, but she was the one who brought it up, and said that she understood it would be hard to make all the details come across in only two hours. Proud of the little squirtapotamus! The only thing that I thought they really dropped the ball on was not making such a big deal about **SPOILER** the dog's death. That was a pretty emotional and pivotal point in the book, and it was kind of glossed over in the movie. It stayed pretty true, otherwise, and we both left happy -- our anticipation of months not left wanting. The movie really made me think about how my own kids are growing up and what they are facing in school. It also brought back a lot of memories of my own childhood I'd rather leave behind.

Any words on Justice League yet?
The wife and I saw it yesterday. We both thought it was good. Neither one of us had seen "Wonder Women" or "Batman vs. Superman" which left us a little behind the story.

On the flight from Frankfurt to Houston, I binged on the free movies.

The Dark Tower: enjoyed it but felt like it just sort of began in the middle of the story. Glad it wasn't an adaptation of the books but sort of a continuation.

War for the Planet of the Apes: dozed off 15-20 minutes in.

Ghost in the Shell: ScarJo can't voice act to save herself, but the story was great. She was basically the same character as her Black Widow Avengers character.

Alien Covenant: well made, but total let down on the plot.

The wife and I saw it yesterday. We both thought it was good. Neither one of us had seen "Wonder Women" or "Batman vs. Superman" which left us a little behind the story.
I think Wonder Woman is one of the best movies of the year. A must see.

at some point i have to get to the movies again

Waiting for the new Star Wars. I usually just make a couple trips a year to the theater. The action films are worth it for my money since the sound is usually hard to replicate even at home.

Well duh, Star Wars!!!!

Watching Dark Tower now, not much like the books as I recall them....

I do not light my cigar with a zippo, he who lights his cigar with a zippo has forgotten the face of his father....

T

My daughter wants to see the new Jumanji, so this weekend I made her watch the original. She watched it twice.

Reactions: MX
My daughter wants to see the new Jumanji, so this weekend I made her watch the original. She watched it twice.

One of Robin's best....good call me and my daughter will watch it soon

T

On the flight from Frankfurt to Houston, I binged on the free movies.

The Dark Tower: enjoyed it but felt like it just sort of began in the middle of the story. Glad it wasn't an adaptation of the books but sort of a continuation.

War for the Planet of the Apes: dozed off 15-20 minutes in.

Ghost in the Shell: ScarJo can't voice act to save herself, but the story was great. She was basically the same character as her Black Widow Avengers character.

Alien Covenant: well made, but total let down on the plot.
While I understand what you're saying regarding Ghost in the Shell, I took her rather monotone delivery as keeping with her robotic nature. Not for everyone, I suppose but I thought it lent authenticity to her character.

While I understand what you're saying regarding Ghost in the Shell, I took her rather monotone delivery as keeping with her robotic nature. Not for everyone, I suppose but I thought it lent authenticity to her character.

Her Ghost and Brain weren't robotic though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel film(s) or even a prequel film based on this story line though. It was interesting and thought provoking.

Also, if you haven't seen the second Kingsmen movie, don't. Probably the worst movie I've seen since Manos: The Hands of Fate.

I watched this one last night.... I agree, not very good. Big let down.