• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Just finished the new season of Jessica Jones on Netflix. Great watch. Bit more "emotional" that the other MCU Netflix shows---first season was really, underneath it all, about abusive boyfriends and gaslighting. This season had a lot to say about mother-daughter relationships. But good.

Still finishing up Babylon Berlin and The Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix, following Counterpart on Starz, and waiting for the new season of Bosch on Amazon Prime. All good shows.

~Boar

Anyone watching "The Oath"

1st episode was ok

T

7a46aaca3529ca2c4e6660dd0663e479.jpg

Seriously though, finally got around to seeing Wind River on Netflix. Heavy subject matter, but more people need to see this great movie.

Seriously though, finally got around to seeing Wind River on Netflix. Heavy subject matter, but more people need to see this great movie.

Really good movie! Great acting, great climax, and yeah, heavy subject matter. One that's a very real issue. I loved how the landscape became so much a part of the story in that one---different kind of movie, but Hell or High Water is something like that, where Texas is as much a character in the story as any of the actors.

~Boar

Watched "Black Panther" with the fam tonight. I'm not a big comic book person, so I watch these movies and hope that the story and cinematography hold my attention. I really enjoyed the film for what it was. I really like Michael B. Jordan, though I thought Andy Serkis was a bit underused in this one. Glad I saw it in the theaters. I need to go and see the watching order for all the MCU films.

Did a Saturday night double feature on Amazon with The Foreigner and a rewatch of Atomic Blonde. Good matchup! Jackie Chan showing his age but letting the story carry the movie, and Charlize Theron kicking serious ass to one of the best soundtracks ever.

~Boar

Watched Justice League...ehhhh

Black Panther...Good, but the fight scenes are not. I’m picky about choreography, though.

Watched Roman J Isreal, Esq on a plane ride. Not bad. I have 2 more flights before I'm back home, so we'll see if anything else strikes my fancy.

Episode 1 of McMafia was pretty good, 75min an episode, so hard to get more thane in at a time right now

Just finished Justified.
Now I think I'm itching to watch Deadwood again.

Saw Annihilation lastnight...

It was fantastic! Great story, great cinematography and great acting! It was quite intense as well. Theater worthy movie IMHO.

Just started Absentia, pretty intense and that was just episode 1

Watched
Ep2 of McMafia, still good, took a twist I didn't see coming.
Ep1 Krypton - Undecided, but so far that are doing a good job of portraying Superman's home planet.

T