• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

They do have a tent over the outdoor area, right?

"Wednesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 83. North wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind between 6 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%."

They do, but even better, the perimeter benches are all under roof.

How late is this likely to go?
I just realized the start time and if I can make it at all it wouldn't be before 8-9.

Great time had by all (I hope :rolleyes: ). Will, Dan, Dave, Jeff and my buddy Victor all made it out. We'll have next month's venue updated in the first post in the next two weeks. It was a great night for herfin. Totally forgot to take pictures though. We missed those who couldn't make it. For those who showed up, your generosity was just too much, thank you so much for everything. I can't wait till next month guys!

Hey guys,

I showed with a friend but didnt see any cigar smoke. We ended up at a table in the back left corner. Smoked an 01 VR Clasico and an 03 Punch SS#1. The punch was just amazing. Where did you all sit out of curiosity? I'll try to make it in Oct as I will be out of town on the 10th of Sep.

we were near the outdoor food stand. Maybe we were eating when you came in.

Alright, checked out brass monkey and looks good for cigar smoking. It's in the meat packing district a few blocks from the 14th St. ACEL station. Let me know what you guys think; here's a link with pics:
Brass Monkey Bar

We're doing this on Tuesday too so everybody can see Joe. I'll update the main page with the exception to the date. Though unfortunately (for me), I teach until 6:30 that night out at St. John's University, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it. (Now, if it were only a block from when I got home, aka the biergarten...)

So let's hear it, who wants brass monkey?

I think I'm going early to check out the roof deck (and get my drink on) while there's still a good amount of sunlight out, presuming good weather occurs that day. I don't think we should deviate from the original plan of the monthly meet up from Wednesday though, and with that said, maybe another herf on Wednesday is in order. Maybe we can convince Joe to stay an extra day. ;)

I think I'm going early to check out the roof deck (and get my drink on) while there's still a good amount of sunlight out, presuming good weather occurs that day. I don't think we should deviate from the original plan of the monthly meet up from Wednesday though, and with that said, maybe another herf on Wednesday is in order. Maybe we can convince Joe to stay an extra day. ;)

Sounds good to me, I won't be able to make the Tuesday night get-together anyway. You guys work Joe over to stay another day so I can see him.

First post updated with details.

Alright, checked out brass monkey and looks good for cigar smoking. It's in the meat packing district a few blocks from the 14th St. ACEL station. Let me know what you guys think; here's a link with pics:
Brass Monkey Bar

We're doing this on Tuesday too so everybody can see Joe. I'll update the main page with the exception to the date. Though unfortunately (for me), I teach until 6:30 that night out at St. John's University, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it. (Now, if it were only a block from when I got home, aka the biergarten...)

Good choice - 3 blocks from my apt!

Brass Monkey Bar

After party at Geoff's

Brass Monkey Bar

Will you be gracing us with your presence?

I'll see you guys at the Brass Monkey later today. Will probably get there around 5ish or so, want to check out the view and get my drink on.

Alright guys, the weather is perfect, so we'll be at the Brass Monkey tonight. See you guys there!!!