• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Looks like I can make a long cameo. Should be there at 5:00.

Had a great time last night, smaller crowd than the previous night. Great location and great company, we'll have to keep the Brass Monkey in the rotation.

Awesome time! It was great to see Geoff, Tony, Dan and Dave. Geoff certainly deserves some payback after what he showed up with. The location was perfect for good weather. Next month we're going to stay there unless the weather is bad. If the weather is bad, we're going to do Florio's in Little Italy (I'll update the first post when the time comes).

I'll post some pics later today too. Again, awesome time and as always the BOTL's were way too generous.

BTW, thanks Joe for the smokes, you really didn't have to.

It was really a great time. Geoff I hope you can make these more often. I really enjoy hearing your views on life, economy etc and then of course those jokes are priceless :whistling:

Wish we could have more events around here. :(

Lots of fun sitting around smoking, eating, smoking, drinking, smoking, talking, smoking, telling dirty jokes...aka herfing.

All that and a cool waitress.

The location was fine... but one shot too many I think. Not at the time, but when the alarm went off the next morning ... ugh!

The location was fine... but one shot too many I think. Not at the time, but when the alarm went off the next morning ... ugh!

I was thinking the same thing, that last shot right as we were leaving tipped that scale.

I was thinking the same thing, that last shot right as we were leaving tipped that scale.

You know something that last shot made me a little tipsy but by the time I droped Dave off and drove home I was great. And I slept like a baby

Pics:
2861489928_bfb4474f35.jpg

2861485686_2f6d5604d1.jpg

2860651497_994eca3ca6.jpg

Wish we could have more events around here. :(

Claudio how about a visit to NYC? We will throw a party in your honor :thumbs:
Thanks for the invitation Dan, i'll keep it in mind. :thumbs:

Better yet make the Schlessinger's Herf!
When's the Schlessinger's Herf Anthony?

It's lookin' like the Quad State herf will be the 7th of Feb 09' but we will be having a fall herf pretty soon. I'll post more about it when we lock in a date with Glynna & Neal......... :) :thumbs: :cool: